First True Lesson And Preparation For Round Two!

"YOU WERE EXTREMELY SLOPPY!" Peter shouted at Will the moment the rookie hero returned to the Parker house. "Your moves were totally unfocused, you used little to no strategies to outthink Kraven, and you let your attitude get to your head instead of taking things more seriously!" He scolded him to give him a personal review.

Will sat on the couch, costume on and mask off, casually sitting there with his feet on the coffee table. "Dude, you need to chill. I did just fine out there. I beat him, didn't I?" He asked his mentor in the most laid-back manner he had. Ever since he got his powers, fought bad guys as Spider-Man and done what he had so far, he felt there was no need for him to worry.

Peter had noticed his complacency and pinched the bridge of his nose. He could not believe what he was hearing from his protege. He took a deep breath and tried to relax so he could think about how he could explain what Will did wrong. "That's not the point. You almost lost your life multiple times because you were too sure of yourself." He started out trying to rationalize it to his curly haired apprentice. "You've done a lot of winning since you started as Spider-Man. That's because the enemies you've defeated so far have been non-superpowered people. People that can fight but aren't able to stand up to you for long. So you've gotten too confident in your own abilities." He finished to Will, trying to remain calm the entire time. 

Will kept himself relaxed as he dusted off his shoulders. He understood where Peter was coming from, but honestly, he didn't care. "Yeah look I get it Parker. But let's be real here. Most of the villains from your old days are either retired, dead, or off the grid somewhere. Even if they somehow make a comeback, I'll just whoop ass like I've been doing to these other losers. Just like I did to the so called "great hunter", Kraven." He said, keeping his confidence up very high. After all, with everything he's done to defeat the foes he's fought so far, how could he not be so confident in himself? Especially with how he had these amazing powers and the ability to change the world for the better. 

The Parker male signed at Will's confidence able to tell that he just wasn't listening to him. He wasn't going to tell him to stop since he knew this was helping Will as well, but he knew he would need to help control that confidence somehow. "You know he'll come back for you. Or rather he'll try to get you to come to him on his home turf. Anything he can do to have an advantage over you." He warned Will while going to sit at the chair next to the couch the curly haired boy was sitting on.

Will looked at Peter able to tell that he knew what he was talking about. However, he was still sure he would defeat him again. Only this time, he was going to put the hunter behind bars, where he belonged. "Oh yeah I know. But it's fine. I'll just kick his ass again. After all, he's bad. I'm good. The end." He said while laying back, and putting his hands behind his back relaxing even more.

Peter rolled his eyes at the rookie hero's comment. This was definitely the most arrogant and naive thing he had said so far. "Do you even hear yourself kid???? You don't honestly think that just because you're a good guy and he's the bad guy that means you're just going to automatically win???" He questioned him with a little anger in his eyes.

"No that's not it. Though that doesn't help him either...." Will answered him honestly. "I meant he sucks, I'm epic. Guys like Kravenoff are not gonna take me down with the skills I've got." With that, he stretched his back and yawned.

The retired Spider-Man groaned when Will gave him the answer. Though it was....a little bit better compared to what he thought the young man was going to say, it was still far too confident for his liking. "You're going to get yourself killed out there with your overconfidence.....do you even realize the full extent of the powers you've gained?" Peter asked Will, very sure he knew the answer to his question.

The curly haired boy holds the mask in his hands and rolled his eyes annoyed that Peter was even asking this. "Well yeah, I possess your powers basically. Hense me going out every evening and night as Spider-Man. Just more epic from me." He answered Mr. Parker while he jumped up and stuck to the ceiling.