Rhino's First Rampage! Mission To Crush The Spider!

A day had passed since Will defeated the Scorpion, and he was still slightly recovering. He had shown clear signs of exhaustion from the battle and was now trying to recover his stamina by getting some food. Thankfully, that was helping him feel much better, but he still had something to take care of. But thankfully for him as well, there was no crimes going on, none of Fisk's Fists out yet. Though this could also mean that there's something bigger on the way. He just wasn't sure what it was yet. But for now, he was just glad that Peter let him take the day off. But since he was technically a part of the war Fisk started, he still had his suit under his clothes just in case.

As the curly haired boy was walking through the city, he was starting to think about the last time he talked to Gwen. Ever since their last call, he hadn't had a chance to talk to her again. It's not that he didn't want to talk to her, but he wasn't sure what to say to her yet. Especially since his job now had bigger stakes than before. Lives were definitely in danger, but now supervillains were actively being made to take him out.......he had a lot to concentrate on recently, and he was really trying. But, in the back of his mind, he couldn't help but think about what she said .... about how he didn't understand what she was feeling.....the memories of his dad's death played in his mind on an endless loop because of that.....how he felt so powerless to stop them from killing him, how he failed to get him to a hospital.....as he thought about everything that happened, the curly haired boy walked ahead, having a set destination in mind.

After walking for an hour, taking a scenic route along the way, Will stopped by a familiar, yet empty house. He stared at it with a saddened expression on his face as he thought about his father. But another thought raced in his mind. Those words Gwen had said during their last phone call. She was wrong about not knowing the feeling....he had known that feeling at the time with his father..... but he did feel guilty for sticking his nose in business it shouldn't have been in in the first place......he stood in front of that house, seeing the For Sale sign still stuck on the front lawn. He truly wanted to go inside and reminisce about his time living there, but he knew it wasn't a good idea to. Not only because he had severe trauma from that happened just under four months ago, but because he wasn't sure it was legal to.....so all he could do was stare at the house.

A block and a half away, Gwen was walking down that same street, staring at her phone. She was waiting for a response from Will since their last conversation. She tried to talk to him before classes, after classes, even after school, but he either got lost in the crowd or ran away. He couldn't have seen her when he tried to run ...too many people in the crowd......he must've gotten busy because his boss had to call him in for work....at least that was what she thought. Sure she had the time to say what she wanted to say, but she felt the sooner she did, the better. Especially since she genuinely wanted to apologize for their last talk. She wouldn't blame him for not wanting to talk to her, but she had to try. She didn't want to lose him because of a mistake.

She looked all around the neighborhood Will once lived in, observing the older houses. She did wonder why his dad once lived in an area that looked.... relatively cheaper compared to the money he earned. Was he trying to be financially smart? Did he help his ex wife with her home and figured the house he lived in was fine? She didn't know....but she'd like to learn from Will when she could.

Meanwhile, another block away, the opposite direction Gwen was headed, the now Rhino stomped his way down the block in hopes to find the web slinger. Along the way, the neighbors in the area were all running, terrified by what they saw. Especially since a near 2-3 story sized rhinosaurus man was on the loose. "Where's the bug? Tell me so I can squash em!" He demanded, his voice much deeper and rough compared to his original human voice. But no one would answer him, making him angry as he ran into cars with his horn and destroying other cars or tossing them with his newfound strength.