Deafening Sounds Of Battle!

As Will stared at theel sound themed Villain, he started trying to come up with some sort of plan for countering against this opponent. He definitely didn't seem like he wanted to harm anyone, just like the last time. But he also knew that he'd still have to be very careful about how he approached the fight. "Soundwave....I know who you are......I won't tell a soul.....but you have to understand, the person that hired you-"

"Is the only person that will help me sell my technology! That will prove that my work is important!" Soundwave interrupted the web slinger, trying to not shout in anger. His voice did show desperation however. He had to show everyone that his sound technology could be useful for something, anything, given the right person. "I'm sorry it's come to this Spider-Man, I truly am. But if I don't, then everything I've worked for will have been for naught. I cannot let that happen!" He then fired a large wave of sound like that of Iron Man's unibeam.

That blast was easily dodged by Will, who flipped over him casually. Once he noticed his spider sense blaring, he webbed the hand again to at least buy him some small amount of time. Though it wouldn't be nearly enough, as soon the disks he used were launched at Will. "Dammit don't you have anything new at least!" He called out while webbing the two disks and throw them back at him. When they were, they blasted the "villain" with a quick burst of sound, him reeling in small pain, and his helmet having a small electric shock. While there was no pain from said shock, that didn't seem good. What made it worse was it seemed as if Shultz didn't even notice it.

"You won't be escaping this time!" Howard called out while firing two more sonic waves toward him. "With my latest upgrades to this suit, I have the power. I can use this suit for even longer than ever before!" Shultz shouted out with pride in his voice. He then went to blast Will with his usual sound blasts. However, Will was able to evade his attack with his agility. He then attempted to use the disks to cause another sonic disturbance. This made it a little more difficult for Will to use his spider sense, which he could immediately tell, him not being able to evade an oncoming blast.

Will tumbled onto the ground after taking the hit. He had to find a way to destroy those devices in order to be able to use his spider sense again. In his mind, he planned things in his mind, and remembered the disks he launched out and went out to web them with both of his web shooters. When his webs hit the floating disks, he threw them at each other, breaking them apart. While he knew there would potentially be more, he knew it didn't matter. He had to figure out his weaknesses somehow. When he saw Soundwave fly toward him, he did notice he was taking this battle far more seriously. "He must've figured out how to cool the suit down..." He mumbled while dodging the oncoming attack, him hitting the floor next to him.

The sound themed opponent watched him roll to the side and was about to blast him, that is until the web spinner once again, hit the glove that was about to blast Will. He groaned after feeling the webs hit his hand, trying to rip the webs off. He used his blasts to a higher frequency, ripping the webs off his hand, but it also seemed to show the chip on the back of the helmet start to spark a little more. "You're starting to become repetitive!" Soundwave shouted as he noticed his patterns a little more.

The wall crawler spins his wrists to the right to switch web modes, soon firing rapid fire impact webs at him, hammering his suit with fist like web shots. "Maybe I'm just not trying to beat you! There are better ways of showing how great your stuff is! Showing it to some other employers, have a wider audience to see a variety of people seeing your tech at work!" He told his foe while landing on another building.

Howard soon blasts the ground below him, using his boots to fly after the superhero as fast as he could. "NO ONE WILL LISTEN TO ME! THIS IS MY ABSOLUTE LAST CHANCE BY BEATING YOU!" He shouted at him, firing a small burst of sonic waves at Will, who took the hit and stuck to a wall quickly to catch himself. "If I don't defeat you, then I lose any chance of people seeing my work!" He added on while powering up his suit again, his suit now whirring a little louder to show his power. "I swear to you, I will not kill you....I just have to defeat you at least....." He then promised him, still showing his remorse.