Testing The Spider! Soundwave's Grand Entrance!

Later in the day, Will and Peter went on a walk together through the city. Along the way, the two passed by some older areas of New York. Such as Peter's old high school, and another familiar building to him. "That was where I went to high school.....and that..... that was the museum of where I got my powers." Peter told Will, seeing how old it looked now. It had been almost thirty years since he last saw it or even truly looked at it. While it brought an odd sense of nostalgia, it also brought him up some painful memories. Memories of him failing to save his uncle Ben, Captain Stacy and many others in the past.

Will then looked at some of the old buildings, especially the museum Peter was taking about. This was such an old piece of history and he was amazed by it. Not just for a brief history lesson on where his hero lived, learned and more. But also because he could tell this was important to his mentor. "Mr. Parker, do you ever regret the spider biting you?..." He then asked bluntly. He could see the Parker male glance at him. "It's just .....your life could've been so different and you know it. I'd think you'd regret having the powers." He then said with a hint of sadness. 

Peter turned his attention to his student, a very serious look on his face. "Do YOU regret not getting your powers because of what happened to your father?" He then asked Will, who looked down in shame. "I don't regret my powers.....I regret what I couldn't save with them.......and I regret not being better.....not giving in to my emotions and snapped the way I did..." He thought back on that day, sadness showing in his eyes. He then refocused and looked at Will with a calm expression. "But the world does need a Spider-Man....... the hero willing to stand up for the little guy, and face injustice like we face now." He said softly.

Will smiled at Peter's response. If anything, he was glad that he still believed in Spider-Man being a good idea. However, not long after their talk, the two heard some police officers drive by with their sirens ringing in the distance. "Trouble ....." He told Peter, who nodded his head to tell him to get to work. Will immediately ran to hide so he could go and change and see the trouble the city would potentially be in. Luckily it didn't take the newer web head long to get in costume and swing into action.

At a lab just outside of Queens, the rookie hero saw a small number of thugs attempting to rob people. His first instinct was to go in and grapple one and toss him into his friends. "And that my friend is how it feels to be a football! How would you like to feel like a soccer ball next?" He quipped as he annoyed the small time criminals. Though Fisk's Fists were also on the scene about to attack both of them, Bunzisky being the first of them, including three of his other allies with him. Jonathan Tayez, Drake Swarnsin and Aaron Vinzent. Each specializing in specific ways of combat. Jonathan with nunchucks, Drake with a multi armed device and Aaron with brass knuckles."Bunzinsky you're back! How's the bruises from last time healin?" He quipped while dodging Jonathan with his graceful agility. 

Bunzinsky soon went after the web slinger while using his blaster he had strapped to his hip. "Better than ever you web slinging bastard! It'll be even better when I fill ya with a shit ton o' holes!" He shouted in annoyance as he missed the hero. When he realized he was out of bullets, the male in Fisk's armor changed his gun into a baton with orange electricity and he attempted to hit him. 

When Will sensed where the attack was coming from and evaded just when Jonathan swung toward him, and the attacks connected, shocking Jonathan while the second nunchaku  whacked Bunzinsky in the face. "So much for your wants there eh? May wanna consider gettin some glasses, or better helmets!" He quipped while webbing his baton out of his hands using his impact webs. With this time, he lands a spinning kick against the large brute and shoves him into Drake, forcing them both to drop his weapons. He then evaded Aaron's attacks with grace and agility, showing that he was hardly even trying. "You're still good! You actually missed me by a whole foot this time!" He joked while webbing his fist to a light post. After that, he knocked the foe out by punching his face. However, Bunzinsky was about to try and use his baton, now split in two in order to hit him. But his senses and reflexes helped him dodge the oncoming assault. Though if he was being honest, he didn't have to try nearly as hard to dodge the likes of this brute. He was far too slow even without his agility. During his next attack, Will gripped onto his arm and webbed his other arm to be safe, keeping it strapped onto a building. Afterwards, he webbed his other arm to another wall and then kept him strung up until the police could come and swung off.