Captain Stacy's First Run Into Spidey! Experiencing The New Wall Crawler!

Johnathan Stacy stared in awe when he witnessed the web slinger enter the building the way he did. It was as if it was a shot from a movie or something! So beautiful, well done and almost too good to be true. His timing was also perfect. Otherwise, he knew that him and his team would be in a battle none would come out of alive. Or at the very least none would come out without SOME form of casualties. He smiled watching the hero take his fighting pose. "You sure showed up at just the right time Spider-Man. If not for you, we would all be in so much ." He complimented the hero.

Will heard the police captain praise his impeccable timing and stood tall against his enemies. "Yeah I have a knack for this. Though I just happened to be in the neighborhood. Kinda glad I did too so I can slowly stop this gang war." He said while noticing some of the other gangs enter the fight. The Moles, The Chaos Brigade, The Tombstones, Cruisers and the Revbels all standing against him but also fighting amongst themselves. "You just try to stay under cover captain. Only help when you know the timing is right. I'll do what I can to slow them down more." He then insisted as he jumped into the fight, dodging around their weapons and other attacks with his amazing agility. His first attack was to punch a Fisk's Fists agent in the face then throw him toward the Chaos Brigade. He then webbed the armored soldier down on the ground with the other soldiers. Though he wasn't going to lower his guard yet. Especially when he noticed one of the Tombstones going after him immediately, hoping he'd be able to sneak in a good hit on him. However, using his agility, he ducked under it and landed a solid kick to his jaw. Though at the same time, he noticed his jaw was rather hard.... especially since his own foot hurt. "Ow! What?! You do jaw workouts or something?" He joked while webbing him and then threw him into a wall.

Peter, in the meantime was watching through his laptop to aid Will as he had promised he would. "Use your spider sense more Richardson!" He shouted to him through his earpiece in the mask. "And don't say you are! Otherwise you'd know something about why his jaw was so strong!"

Will rolled his eyes while dodging Fisk's Fists soldiers, punching another one in front of him. "Relax old man. He was probably just wearing some weird metal protector for himself." He tried to rationalize what he just experienced as he punched another one of the Tombstones gang, this time in the chest. Once again, he felt intense pain in his fist. "Seriously?! Armor?" He called out while tripping him up and webbing him.

Parker pinched the bridge of his nose and groaned. "Kid, you need to pay better attention to your spider sense! It'll help you detect when something is wrong or a bad idea!" He advised sounding a little angry. When he heard Will ask him what the big deal was, Peter looked at the screen. "I just have a feeling why these Tombstones are as bad as I think they are. That first kick you gave them gives me a lot of Intel. Just watch one against some of Fisk's guys. Or Roxxon." He stated.

Will rolled his eyes in annoyance as he jumped on the wall to stick on it and watched a part of the fight. What he saw was unbelievable. Bullets were bouncing off the Tombstones gang members. "What the-?! What kind of bizzare armor is that?!" He asked as he swung in and landed an even harder kick. This time it didn't hurt as bad. He had to use more of his strength than usual to even hurt him.  "At least that was a bit better..." He mumbled doing the same to the other Tombstones. "Though I can't believe I'm basically saving their lives right now...." He grumbled in annoyance. He hated the fact that he was basically saving his enemies, but he knew it was for the best. But that didn't mean he wasn't going to take advantage in webbing them to walls. He then tilted his wrists to the right and left to get to each new function in the web shooters. With his right web shooter, the hero was able to launch three web lines at some foes and yank them into each other. The left one shot out impact webs that hit the Tombstones gang members, not quite knocking them out, but showing that they definitely felt the impact of that attack.