A Villain's Sting! Birth Of The Scorpion!

As Wilson Fisk watched the news of Terrainia's arrest, the mayor didn't seem angered or frustrated by this. His son however, was definitely irritated with what he was watching. Yet another victory for Spider-Man.....more praise for the hero of the city. More people feeling inspired, and of course, crime and their police force crumbling away because of this....so called hero! Wilson though, grasped his son's hand to be sure he didn't transform into the reptilian beast again. "Do not fret my son......" She told him calmly. "I understand your frustration and hatred.....but this has shown me something very important." He continued on soon clasping his hands together.

All Richard could do was stare at his father in disbelief. Everything he was saying now, it confused him beyond belief. "How can you be so calm?! What has this shown you- proved to you- whichever it is?!" He shouted in irritation.

The corrupt mayor stared out in front of him, seeing his next three test subjects for the same serum Bunzisky went through. His next plan was slowly coming to fruition. "What this has shown me my son.......is that the serum works exactly the way I want it to....which means we shall have control over the city in a way we never could before. The most important thing to know is, it shall be mine... perhaps even more shall be." He boldly stated while staring at his last three soldiers who so happily volunteered to try this experiment. "So tell me.....who shall be next to test my experiment?" He then asked the three men curiously.

Upon hearing the question, the other two subjects, Drake Swarnsin and Aaron Vinzent stayed still, unsure of whether they wanted to go through with it or not. They still felt a little unsure of whether they should go through with it or not, just because their boss did. However, Johnathan Tayaz was the one brave enough to walk toward the mayor, standing at attention as a sign of respect for his boss. "I volunteer to go next sir!" He said with determination in his voice.

The way his soldier spoke so boldly not only surprised the corrupt mayor. It also impressed him immensely. He had thought only Bunzisky was so bold to speak that way, but this young man, he had gumption, determination and a will to get the job done. "Ah, how courageous of you Mr...erm...."

"Tayaz! Johnathan Tayaz sir! Third highest rank in Fisk's Fists and Second in command of Bunzisky's platoon sir!" He stated loudly and proudly for him to hear. Thankfully for him, he was able to remain standing at attention and tall as he was. He could tell that this impressed his boss greatly, which was partially the end goal. Though at the end of the day, he did want the power Fisk was promising.

Fisk could tell that the male had a reason for this power, but at the end of the day, he was getting extra muscle for his goals. Though he still had to ask him about his reasoning. "So what is your reasoning for this?" He asked ready to list off options.

"I want power. I saw how it worked for Bunzisky, and he got the power. I won't make that same mistake." He assured his boss as he saluted to him.

Richard was becoming just as impressed with Johnathan as his father was. The way he spoke was full of determination, confidence, and showed he had the potential to get the job done to eliminate Spider-Man. "I see, and how pray tell do you intend to do better than him?" He asked him curiously.

Tayaz heard his second boss ask him that and was prepared to answer. Especially since he had been thinking about it for a while now. "Because sir, I have figured out his mistake." He started off, having thought around what the big problem was. "As much as I respect Bunzisky, his biggest mistake was that he was all strength and power. It decreased his movement speed and mobility. Especially with him increasing his size. He could find a way to counter that speed and mobility problem, but it's going to take some time. Til then, I know exactly what I want." He explained while being respectful the entire time. He then noticed the two Fisk males staring at him, waiting for him to answer. "I choose to have the power of a scorpion." He stated simply, impressing them both immediately with his choice. Of course it made sense that he'd pick the scorpion to counter the spider. Being that they were the spider's predator, it would be best to counter him with a superior genetically altered being.

An hour later, everyone was in the lab, with Tayaz standing with armor on his body, similar to the original Scorpion, Mac Gargan, who hadn't been seen or heard from in years. This would give him the power that the original Scorpion had. "Are you ready for the experiment to start Mr. Tayaz?" A scientist asked him, preparing to run it. Once he got a nod for yes, the scientist explained what the goal was. "we are to send three different scorpion species on you to sting you. This will in turn, modify your DNA to have the abilities of three different scorpions. The Emperor Scorpion, the Arizona Bark Scorpion, and the deathstalker." He explained to the man before getting the test subjects ready to sting him.

At first, Johnathan was scared when they crawled on him. He didn't know what to expect from this, but he knew it'd hurt. But he knew the pain would give him exactly what he was looking for. Power. The power he'd need to destroy the web head. First was the sting from the Arizona Bark Scorpion, it's poison seeping into his bloodstream immediately. Second was the Deathstalker, the poison running through his bloodstream as well. The final scorpion was the Emperor Scorpion......once all three poisons collided, they combined together and started to alter his DNA greatly. Tayaz could immediately feel the change from within. For a moment, it wasn't anything excessive. But as time went on, the male could feel his insides burning, like several fire ants were biting his skin.....from the inside. He soon starts screaming and collapses to his knees from the intense agony he was experiencing. 

As the group watched the experiment, the two remaining soldiers were covered with fear all along their faces. Seeing him in so much pain made them have second thoughts on their decision to gain such power from this serum. But what mattered more now was the fact that their friend was hurting, maybe even dying. "What the hell is happening???? Why is he suffering????" Drake asked with panic in his voice.

The head scientist was frantically checking his notes, hoping to find even a small answer for the questions he was being asked. "I-I don't know. This shouldn't be happening, he should be stable and this should be working!" He said with fear. 

But as he was finishing, Jonathan felt his physiology start to change drastically. His hand started to severely ache and swell, until it started to grow and change. It slowly became more and more like that of a scopion's pincers, and a tail slowly emerged from his back, as large as an Emperor Scorpion's. His body started to shape like that of an actual scorpion, legs and all, and he started to show facial features like that of the scorpion. Once the transformation was complete, the soldier stared at his own hands, completely terrified by what he was seeing. "No...what have I become?!" He shouted in terror of the hands he had now.

The scientist was now fearing for his own life and safety. But he did have a theory. One he wasn't sure would actually work, but he had to try something if he was to make it out of this alive. "Mr. Tayaz, please calm down.....try and concentrate your thoughts on a more human thought... remember your human form." He told the frantic man while attempting to remain calm.

Jonathan slowly started to relax his mind again, thinking back to why he wanted this power in the first place. Plus who knows? Maybe he could control the power enough to make him a human? He takes a deep breath, trash to try, and feels parts of his body morph just a little. His hands were more normal and he had two humanoid legs instead of the many he had in its place. Though more of his features were still scorpion like. But then he thought about it a little longer. He has what he wanted now. Power. Power to take down Spider-Man once and for all. A small laugh escaped his lips as he thought about it. At long last, that wall crawling bastard was going to be crushed....by the new, and improved......Scorpion.

(Editor's note: here we are with a new....ish villain introduction! Hope you're enjoying so far! :3)