Sting Of Defeat. Will's First and Second Real Loss.

As he swung through the air, Will was extremely frustrated with himself for what he had experienced while fighting against Tombstone. How could he not beat that shark reject? He was Spider-Man after all! Okay sure he wasn't trying to seem too overconfident in his abilities, but still! This guy was a.... slightly normal dude! Not some superpowered mutant dude like Kraven was at the end. "That was totally humiliating! I had him in my grips and yet he still managed to beat me!" He shouted to himself silently while swinging. Though he still stumbled slightly, the new hero wasn't terrible at swinging. Though something he was nervous about was either jumping or swinging too high in the air. He..... wasn't the best with heights if he was being honest with himself. But he figured he'd figure it out as he got more into the superhero gig.

On the other end, Peter was watching Will as he swung through his monitor. He could tell just how frustrated he was about that fight. He had been there many times himself after all. Notvall of them were against Tombstone, but he had felt the sting of defeat many times. This was definitely something Peter could relate to and try to help Will with as a mentor. "Kid, come back here for a bit. I want to talk with you about something." He asked Will calmly.

When he heard Peter through the earpiece in his mask, he slightly jumped. But he focused on swinging, hoping to find Tombstone again. He had to get him back for totally humiliating him earlier. "What? So you can tell me how badly I messed up against that walking pile of rocks and steel??? Pass! I'm going after that reject and bringing him in! Then you'll see I'm improving in my own way!" He responded back as he swung through the air. Unfortunately for him, the curly haired hero looked down at the ground seeing he was a bit higher up than he'd like to be. Not just because of his fear of heights, but also because he was worried he'd miss Tombstone or his gang members if he didn't stay a little bit lower.

Peter rubbed the bridge of his nose once he saw what Will was doing. "We've got to work on your fear of heights Richardson. It's never going to go away unless you start trying to face it outside of the battlefield." He told him while trying to remain calm for his student. He understood that pain too. Being afraid of heights even though he has Spider powers himself? That doesn't just go away. But he conquered that fear himself. He would help his protege get through that same fear himself, no matter how long it'd take him.

As he lands on a rooftop near the streets of Harlem, Will sees some of Tombstone's men and watches what they'll do. "Sh. Gotta watch out for these guys. See what they do next." He whispered to Peter while moving slow enough to not be heard. He stayed as stealthy as he could, listening in on what they were saying. Some brought up a plan to use this Mutegene chemical to make a drug. When he heard that, the curly haired troublemaking hero furrowed his eyebrows. He then jumped down on them, kicking one of the gang members to the ground. "Sorry to interrupt your lunch break gents!....or is it dinner break? How does that work now?" He quipped while webbing another member of Tombstone's gang to a wall. 

After that, Tombstone's gang attacked Will all at once. Of course, none of them could hit him due to his agility, but they refused to let him get away with this. He just took out a member of their crew, and they always defended their crew....or at least almost always did. With knives and chains out, they would strike as fast as they could. "Kill this Spider imposter!" They called out.

Will kept evading attack after attack, being able to avoid every attack with ease. Oh sure, these guys were easy to beat and much much slower, but the real Tombstone on the other hand, was speedy and strong! "Me? An imposter! At least I'm closer to the real deal than you are! You guys just have the skin and somewhat tough skin!" He mocked as he kicked another member of Tombstone's group in the face. It was just enough to get him to stumble and land on some of his friends. After that, he was able to grab one of their arms and throw him over his shoulder with all his strength. Well, not quite all of it. He didn't want to kill the bad guy after all. He webbed up yet another thug, but this one he strung up on a fire escape and swung him around to hit other bad guys around.