Second Lesson On Heroics!

The city streets seemed to be relatively clean. Well....as clean as they can be for New York. As well as clean as a corrupt city filled with ridiculous villains could be. No sign of Tombstone anywhere no matter how hard Will looked. There had to be a clue of where he was! He wasn't paying attention to where he was going before realizing that he was now in Queens! Fine by him of course, he needed to think about where he'd be so he could kick his ass. He had to see Peter anyway. Probably so he could get chewed out by the former superhero. He subtly climbed in through a window and groaned getting ready to hear what Peter had to say.

Once he was down the stairs, Peter dashed toward Will and gave him a slight hug. He was genuinely worried about Will. "You're alright....I thought something bad happened when the signal was suddenly cut....." He mumbled out with relief.

When Will felt Peter hug him, his eyes widened. He wasn't expecting this to happen, but he didn't hate it. In fact, he hugged him back with a soft sigh. "oh I uhh guess I must've hit something....sorry Parker." He explained taking a guess as to what could've happened. In all honesty, he hadn't noticed that his coms link to Parker was off. Though he should've known better when he didn't hear Peter in his ear.

Peter sighed as he walked into the kitchen while Will took his mask off. The Parker male went in the fridge and searched for something. "You hungry? You must be after your fights. I have some meatloaf if you want." He offered Will as he took the mentioned meatloaf out of the fridge.

Will groaned with some anger over the defeat. He hated that this had happened again. He had to be stronger than that guy, AND he had the better fighting style! He wasn't just some random brawler, he had actual fighting combat experience. Martial arts skills that he picked up from observing others! Maybe a meal would cool him down.... at least he hoped so.... "Yeah sure.... meatloaf sounds good..." He said trying to sound calm.

Peter could tell how frustrated and annoyed his protege felt after his second defeat by the hands of Tombstone. How could he not be frustrated? This type of situation would be annoying and more to anyone. It was even worse since he was just a teenager. But he started off by heating up the meatloaf for the two of them. "I hear you went to help Jameson." He started off trying to ease his way into the conversation. He wasn't exactly sure how to help him, but he knew that Will needed to vent his frustrations and to learn from too.

Will looked up with a look of anger. "What? How badly he wrecked my shit?! Yeah he beat me twice! That walking slab of bricks and dried cement was able to defeat me twice now!!" He shouted out. After a moment, he punched his left hand glaring at the table. "Next time though, I'll out muscle him and beat him into the ground, which will make him a pile of pebbles!" He sounded so determined to beat this larger opponent with his strength alone.

Peter recognized his mistake clear as day. Trying to take them on with your power alone, no real strategy, no speed and agility....just sheer strength and webs. "Kid, I'm going to be honest with you....that's the worst thing you've come up with for a situation like that." He stated bluntly while noticing Will get angrier about that. "You've fought him twice now with your caveman strategy, and it's failed twice now. You going for the third attempt thinking that third attempt at that will be the charm?" He asked him.

"What?... Are you a damn scoreboard now???? Will asked in annoyance. Of course this would be how Peter would teach him a lesson. When he was down on himself. Talk about kicking a man when he was down huh?

Peter sighed when he heard Will make his remark. "You're angry. Not misunderstood, not something I will blame you for after those fights....but your anger isn't going to get you anywhere." He told Will with a slightly stern tone. Something to say while he was sympathetic, he was still going to be a firm teacher.