Regrouping! Arise Of A Duo!

Core was hiding the best he could from the public, staying behind buildings people don't tend to populate to much. He had to stay hidden, to be sure no one would attack him. Especially since he was now seen as a criminal by the public. Maybe even a monster after today's events. Sure Spider-Man was partially to blame, but the biggest to blame was Fisk and that other hotheaded villain, Blaze. It made him beyond angry to know that some ofone like that was going to ruin his life in more ways than one. Not only was he after the web head too, but his violent actions caused him to look even worse than before, and he didn't seem to care one bit! He then looked at his brimstone covered hand and sighed in frustration. Perhaps he was meant to be this way forever..... a monster.....an accident........he didn't want to be, but perhaps it was supposed to happen......his rationality was slipping, his usual way of thinking was beginning to fade slowly, and he felt he should embrace it......but as he was prepared to go into hiding, the brimstone monster heard a noise and looked around, his eyes filled with intense anger and hatred  already.

From that spot the villain heard the noise, Blaze emerged from the area and calmed his flames just enough to not set everything on fire. Though he remained blissfully unaware of the being waiting for him because of how he was trying to relax himself. "That damn web head is better than I thought. Thought he'd never be able to touch me with my fire as hot as it was, yet he was still able to punch me as many times as he did....." He muttered in frustration. Though he didn't have long to think, when he heard the sound of thunderous footsteps charge his direction and a large arm slam into his chest, causing him to slam hard into the wall, which knocked the wind out of him.

Core growled while pinning the firey villain to the wall, barely giving him room to breathe, think or react. "You did this to me! All I was trying to do was get that Spider-Man to get my life back to normal and you ruined any chance I had to get that!" He shouted in anger while applying more pressure on his chest. "You ruined my chances of being human again, now I'll ruin you!"

Blaze coughed violently from the larger villain's sheer strength. This thing was even stronger than that annoying Spider-Man was! But this also did give him an idea.....with a little concentration, the former magician turned himself into flames and slipped out of his grasp. Once he was free, he returned to his "human" form and leaned on Core's shoulder. "Please. As if being normal was so great. I tell you, my family would hate me if they saw me like this no matter how I turned out so why not use the power to my advantage aside from getting Spider-Man?" He told Core who was slowly becoming irate.

"Yeah? Well you don't got people in your life that want what's best for ya? Real friends..." Core retored, showing just how annoyed he was at this immature villain.

"No....but I got an opportunity for ya." Blaze offered with a smirk. Unfortunately, Core seemed uninterested as he walked off. But Blaze refused to give up on this. "You get the reward you want to get the web head, I get to kill him immediately after." He said before the brimstone monster could leave, stopping dead in his tracks. "We both want the web head for one reason, but we both have a similar end goal. The end of the annoying bug once and for all." He added on to sweeten the deal.

Core soon stared at the ground below him as he thought about the deal. As he did, he could see the ground burning under his feet, the magma surrounding the crater of his footsteps. He didn't want to embrace this, but maybe he had to with what he was turned into. Given how his anger could cause himself to erupt, quite literally, was this his destiny? Was he meant to be a monster? A weapon? To be used as a villain for others for criminal activities?......for him, it seemed that way.

Blaze waited very patiently for the brimstone monster's answer. He could tell that he said exactly what he needed to hear. "Think about it. We can get whatever we want with this power....money, people fearing us, being able to do whatever we want.....and all we need to do.....is work together....think about it. With our powers together, we could do anything. Make it hotter, melt vaults, get money, anything!" He added on for Core to try and sweeten the deal. "And if you feel a need to try and reverse this somehow to switch to this and your boring form, you can always buy it with the money you took." He concluded.

Core then took that into consideration.....would a life of crime be worth it to return to normal himself? He would potentially have to hurt people, destroy things, be used as muscle for really bad people.....but he was basically already doing that. But if he did join a villain like him.....if he crossed that line.......he'd be just as bad, if not worse.....and his reputation would be ruined.....sure it wasn't so great now because Spider-Man was exposing Fisk's Fists for being the brutal police force it is, but this would be even worse. It would mean he would have less of a chance to be redeemable. But in the end...what choice did he have. This was his only chance to get some sense of his life back. So with hesitation, Core took Blaze's hand and shook it in his own. "Fine.....I'll do it....."

Blaze smirked upon hearing his associate's response. He then couldn't help but laugh. "Now all we need is a chance to get the web head out to find us." He pondered curiously.

Core began to think of a plan to go along with his new partner's. Until sometime hit him....the scientist that helped perform this procedure on him.....he knocked him out...he listened to Fisk, and HE didn't try and stop it. In fact, he was the one that injected him and ruined his life. He then stared at his associate, anger and vengeance fill his eyes. "I already got the perfect idea in mind......"

(Editor's note: yes this is a short chapter so sorry. But this isn't over just yet! Hope you're enjoying so far! :3)