Caught In A Web! Sacrificing Happiness For Responsibility!

Back at the apartment where she lived, Melony was contemplating on her choices now. Before she met that curly haired boy, she had a goal to kill Wilson Fisk by herself, starting with her slowly taking away most of what was important to him. His plans for complete domination of the city. Now that she has met Will, everything was so confusing. She had to get her revenge but......did she really? What if Will was her chance to change? Have Spider-Man be the one that takes down the tyrant. After all, they have similar end goals. Have Fisk be taken down and out of this authoritarian power. She had almost fully came to the decision to except this. To allow herself to be at least a little vulnerable, to let someone in. Stop being the Black Cat, or at least not be as...violent with her actions. Less murder, more saving. However, before she left, she thought about what she saw. Her parents and sister spazzing out after being experimented on, some time after her own experimentation was completed. Once she saw their dead bodies, she remembered crying, anger and sadness all taking over her. It was then and there that she had vowed revenge against him. It was her own reminder that she couldn't turn back on her goal. She had to do this so people like Will won't ever be able to experience what she did.....and speaking about Will, she had to let him go. She couldn't risk him getting caught in her actions. He had no part of what she was doing. She then gets her phone out, a saddened expression in her eyes. 

Meanwhile, Will was walking home, angry about his last talk with Peter. Was he mad at Parker? Or himself? If he was being honest, both. He hated that he said what he had said to his mentor. But he was so mad at Peter for how he treated his feelings. Okay sure it was a distraction, but what would he expect???? He was a teenager! If he could teach Will anything, it should be how to balance the hero life with his social life! He didn't know who he was angrier at though. On one hand, he could've handled the situation better. However, on the other hand, was he wrong? He sure didn't think he was wrong. But what could he say? Only thing that he knew was that he had to talk to someone. Gwen wouldn't hear him out, he couldn't tell his other friends.....maybe Melony. But he had no idea if she was even awake or not. But while in his thoughts, he noticed his phone ringing in his pocket. He quickly pulled it out of his pocket and checked to see who it was. Melony Amor. Just who he wanted to talk to. He smiled in relief as he answered it quickly. "Hello? Melony?" He asked curiously.

"Hey Will......I have to talk to you about something...." She said with a sad tone of voice. For her, telling Will what she had to tell him, was now one of the absolute most painful thing she's had to do.

The curly haired boy noticed the pain in her voice and was instantly worried about her. "Hey, are you okay? You have a rough night too?" He asked her, hoping to relax her even a little bit.

"Yeah.....that's it....listen Will....I-...I can't see you anymore...." She said, trying to hold back her tears in the shadows of her apartment. "There's so much that I have to take care of and...I can't have you getting involved....." She added on as she tried to hide the shaking in her voice.

Will could still hear the shaking of her voice. She was crying. What did this mean? Was she trying to hide the fact that she felt she had to turn to her dark side? Become the Black Cat, fully embracing her bad side. The side of her that was a murderer? "Melony, something's wrong. Please tell me, we can talk about this. We can get through this together." He said, trying to save her from herself before it was too late.

"Nothing's wrong Will.....I just have to do this alone.....goodbye Will....." She said as she hung up the phone. She dropped it on her bed before looking at her closet that contained her costume. With this, she opened it up and gets her suit on, ready for one last mission to take down Kingpin once and for all.

Meanwhile, Will was dropping his arm to his side. He could feel his heart hurting. His first heartbreak.....but in the end, he knew he had to stop her somehow. But he couldn't get Peter involved. Not after everything that happened. He felt bad for what he said to his mentor. So he had to figure out how to take her down this time on his own. Using what he knew best. His typical instinct for battle, and maybe he could stop her, change her mind. He had to try. But he wasn't entirely sure how to find her. Though he at least had an idea as he ran ahead to find a place to get into costume.