Chapter 1

Hey guys this will not entirely go the same way as the H2O series or the originals and in my book Cleo unfortunately does not exist and Emma has all the girls powers and more she is yet to discover.

_____________________________

~THIRD PERSON POV~

Tonight was a full moon and they girls knew it's best the prepare and ensure they don't see the moon or it will take control of them and after all the things it did to them like making Rikki scorching hot or Bella whose voice got so majestic that it hypnotized all the boys who heard it and even Emma's embarrassing moment with Byran which she made the girls promise not to bring up.

Who would believe that they were strangers who didn't interact with each other as Emma was an Olympic swimmer, Bella was a shy girl who loved music and Rikki was the outcast bad girl who didn't follow rules.

Since Bella was shy, people like Miriam always bullied her especially the annoying rich boy Zane. Bella tried to help him with his boat and in the end he tricked her and pushed the boat away into the water knowing her fear of the sea.

When Bella was younger, she and her family went on her dad's boat to fish but didn't expect that there would be a storm. The rain fell hard and there was even thunder and lightning as the waves pushed the boat back and forth causing a young Bella to be thrown over into the water as a big wave engulfed the boat killing her parents and sister. Before they could put her into foster care, she was adopted by her aunt and uncle who lived in Gold Coast, Australia.

She went through many different forms of therapy to get over her fear and trauma so it wasn't a surprised when she freaked out seeing the boat going out to the sea. Emma on her way to swim practice saw the girl and dived into the water to help her but she realized even though Bella could swim she was scared as she kept remembering the death of the parents and sister.

Sadly Emma couldn't find any other way to get them back to the docks as the water was too deep for her to push the boat and she couldn't start the engine.

There came the bad girl Rikki who jumped into the water as she went to help the screaming girls. She started the engine and instead of heading back to shore, Rikki suggested going to Mako island to which the two blondes reluctantly agreed to. They were fascinated and curious about the mysterious island that no wanted to explore.

When they almost reached the shores of the island, the boat stopped working as the engine wouldn't start and so the only option was to use the paddles which they just realized were on board.

Emma and Rikki paddled them to shore and when they arrived however, they quickly realized that they couldn't get any cell phone reception where they were so, they decided to go deeper into the island to get it in hopes of calling someone for help.

They started their journey throughout the island when they noticed a small waterfall between two stones. They were about to jump across one by one when Bella suddenly slipped on a wet stone and fell into a tunnel which caused her to sprained her ankle.

Emma decided to look for something to help get Bella out of the tunnel but sadly while she was distracted, Rikki decided to go down there as well and since she couldn't find anything to pull them out with Emma just down there to join them.

After rolling down into the tunnel which turned out to be an underwater cave the girls tried to see if there's an exit to the cave only to find that they were in a dormant volcano which had a pool.

They looked up in awe as they saw the beautiful starry night sky. The stars were twinkling as if it was calling to them. Emma decided that she'd dive into the water and see if they could exit through it to which Bella protests.

"Emma I'm not going into that water," said Bella as she looked at the pool.

"Well Bella it's either that or you stay here so sit tight and calm your nerves I'll be right back," replied Emma.

Emma took off her shoes and dived into the water as she felt it's coolness envelope her body. She swam through the beautiful blue liquid when she saw an exit to the cave and went towards it. She passed through the exit when she met with a very enchanting ecosystem.

She saw the different schools of fishes such as angel fish, clown fish and some exotic ones she didn't even know existed. Swimming further she saw the mako sharks and some sea turtles. Eventually she arrived at the surface as she took in a big breathe of air before once again looking at the starry sky that was shining down on her.

She then breathe in more air before going back into the water and swimming towards the entrance or exit of the cave as she surfaced and face her friends who helped her get out of the water.

"It's a ten to fifteen minutes swim from here to the surface if we avoid being seen by the sharks," said Emma.

"Guys I'm not going in there," said Bella once again.

"Bella no offense but I know you have a tragic history with water because of what happened to your parents and sister but as you can see we can't climb back out the way we first came and the only other exit is through the water so it's time to put your big girl panties on and come with us or stay here by yourself because we are leaving with or without you," said Rikki.

It took them fifteen minutes to calm down Bella before they held onto each other and slowly step into the water. When they were finally submerged in the refreshing water in the pool they took another minute to relax when they notice the moon rise over the volcano shining on them. Just like magic the water starts to bubble around them as little lights danced around them for a few minutes before it stopped leaving the girls awestruck and dumbfounded.

Finally they dived into the water and swam through the pool's exit as they admired the sea lives and corals while swimming which help to calm Bella down. Finally they arrived at the surface where they were rescued by the coast guards and taken to their respective homes and let's just say from that day they were no longer ordinary girls.