Chapter 5

(Her hair and outfit for the chapter)_________________________________________

_________________________________________

I woke up feeling refreshed and ready for my day. I had planned to explore the place and maybe do some grocery shopping in the meantime. I think I might rent a car to use during my stay but I'll see how the day goes first. 

I started doing my morning routine by drinking a cup of water since the fridge was empty. I then went to the bathroom and turned on the faucet allowing water to fill the tub. I poured the soap in as I watched the bubbles start to form. I could help the smile that appeared on my face as I took my clothes off and stepped into the tub before sitting down as I placed my feet up and my beautiful orange tail appeared.

 I could help the smile that appeared on my face as I took my clothes off and stepped into the tub before sitting down as I placed my feet up and my beautiful orange tail appeared

I grabbed my earphones and placed them in my ears then played Magic shop by BTS. I laid my head back as the lyrics flowed in my ear.

"Naega nain ge silh-eun nal yeong -yeong salajigo sip - Eun nal, mun -eul hana mandeulja neoui mam sog-eda."

"Geu mun-eul yeolgo deul eogamyeon i gos-i gidalil geoya, mid-eodo gwaenchanh-a Neil wilohaejul Magic Shop," I sang until I was ready to get out of the tub.

I drained the water out of the tub then grabbed my towel and wiped off my tail before using my powers to heat my tail as it reverted back to my naked legs. I then wrapped my towel around my body and another one around my head as o walked out of the bathroom. I plugged in my hair dryer and dried my hair before moisturizing and placing my clothes on.

After putting my clothes on, I grabbed my little purse with my money in it. I then took up my phone and the keys to my room and departed from my room. On my way out I ran into Miss Agatha.

"Good morning dearly how was your first night here?"

"It was okay I slept like a baby," I answered.

"Well enjoy the rest of your day then and before you go I made this for you. Remember to always keep it on you no matter what," she said. She gave me a little pouch which emitted a strange smell.

"What's that smell?" I asked curiously.

"Oh vervain it helps to get rid of those blood sucking mosquitoes," she answered with a smile before send me off. I placed it in my pocket as I left.

I went to the nearest shop which was Ruby Slipper Cafe.(Is an actual place by the way) I sat down and ordered their white chocolate bread pudding pancakes with a side of bacon. When I got my order I was like damn as my mouth watered at the smell and gosh did I moan out at the lovely taste that touched my tongue.

After I enjoyed the food I paid my bill as well as leaving a small tip. I rubbed my belly in joy thinking of the heavenly food I just ate. I continued to walk when a talk male wearing a suit stopped in front of me.

~THIRD PERSON POV ~

"Rebekah what are you doing here, you know how Niklaus would react if he found your here to cause trouble," said Elijah.

"I'm sorry sir but I don't know who this Niklaus person is and I'm not Rebekah," Emma answered.

"Rebekah stop joking," said Elijah before he stood there shocked to the core. Looking at the girl he mistook as his sister he then realized something, she has a heartbeat meaning she's not Rebekah.

"Well excuse me," said Emma as she walked away not looking back at Elijah who she thought was weird and creepy. She continued to walk when she heard her phone ring.

"Hello who is this?"

"Am I speaking to Miss Emma Gilbert?"

"Yes this is she, how may I help you?"

"I am Doctor Shawn Mendez of the New Orleans Aquarium. I got your information from our old facility and we are requesting your help with one of our dolphins."

"I don't know how I could help you Doctor Mendez," she replied.

"I am sure you can since the dolphin you'll be helping is the one you help raise by the name of Ronnie," Doctor Mendez replied.

"Wait you mean Ronnie is here in New Orleans?" she asked shocked.

"Yes and sadly he refuses to eat or interact with anyone so we are seeking your help. How soon will you be able to come to New Orleans?" he asked.

"I'm in New Orleans right now and I can arrive in the next twenty minutes," she replied.

"Well I'll have my assistant waiting for you at the gate thank you for coming."

"If it's for Ronnie then no problem," she replied after hanging up her phone and hailing a taxi to go to the aquarium.

~ELIJAH MIKAELSON'S POV~

I have heard of doppelgängers since Tatia's doppelgängers were Katerina Petrova and Elena Gilbert but never in history would I have thought that my sister would have a human doppelgänger much less one with what I assume a thick Australian accent.

I listened to her conversation and found out that her name is Emma Gilbert and for a second I thought she would be related to Elena since the share the same last name but I cancelled that thought since Elena would of had some reaction when she first met Rebekah.

Being curious, I decide to follow her to the Aquarium. I vampire sped to the aquarium arriving ten minutes before her as I watched her thank the driver after paying him. She then walked inside where she was then greeted by a woman in diving suit.

"Thank you for coming so quick Miss Gilbert please follow me ," I heard the woman say.

I quietly followed them to a off limits area which was not connected to the aquarium. Upon arrival I spotted the dolphin that was far away from the bridge where they stood. The lady tried to call the dolphin but he didn't pay her any mind.

"Ronnie," I heard my sister's doppelgänger call out which caused the dolphin to do something that shocked both me and the assistant.