Chapter 11

Klaus who was across the street spotted his siblings Elijah and Rebekah as he decided to confront them wondering if the older male had told their sister of his situation. Really and truly the only that could maybe calm him down right now would be Rebekah.

"So nice to see you, Elijah and sis-" started Klaus only to look at Emma shocked.

The original knew something was wrong. He knew for a fact that the blonde female that stood beside his brother was not his Rebekah.

"Brother meet Emma Gilbert, my friend," introduced Elijah looking at his brother whose face turned to anger.

Klaus always hesitated when it came to killing women and children but no God or witch could stop him as he stop him from attacking the imposter. Klaus sped towards the girl and gripped her neck then asked, "Who are you?"

Klaus knew Rebekah like the back of his hand. He knew her mannerisms, the way she'd unknowingly twirl her hair on her fingers when she was lying, the way her nose scrunched up when she found something disgusting, and the way she'd cross her feet during a conversation if she was angry.

She is his sister and so he'd do anything to protect her and he deemed this female a threat since he couldn't fathom how she had the same face as his little Bekah.

Even if it wasn't the usual mannerisms, Niklaus knew for sure that Rebekah would never wear dresses, especially those that clung to her body. She stated they made her feel like a trollop since in their earlier times only prostitutes wore such clothing. He remembers the few times she chose to wear dresses due to him begging her.

He'd have to gift the girl her favorite chocolate which is the Xocoatl Bar. This is the rarest chocolate crafted from the rarest chocolate in the world, discovered in the wild in the Belize rain forest of Central America.

"....I am Emma Gilbert," the blonde answered, wondering why the hybrid male was looking at her like that. She coughed after being released from the chokehold by Elijah.

"Give me a minute Emma," said Elijah as he brought Klaus to a distance where Emma couldn't hear so he could scold the male.

"Niklaus why are you so impulsive? I thought for a male whose almost a thousand years old you'd act more rational," said Elijah.

"Brother how am I to be calm when we have enemies lurking everywhere in this damn town and then I suddenly spot a girl looking like our sister walking with you," said Niklaus.

"Should I also add the fact that she's human because I'm sure every vampire in the surrounding can hear her heart beating through her chest," the hybrid added.

"Niklaus I want you to calm down and then you are going to apologize to Emma. You're lucky I swiped her bag of vervain so I can erase your mistake from her memories," said Elijah.

The noble one then walked up to Emma and told her she won't remember this moment until he makes her since he thought it was best not to hide it from her. He knew she might find out one day and he hoped she wouldn't be as mad. However for now he and his brother needs to gain her trust.

"Sorry about that Emma my brother can be such a brute," said Elijah as Klaus continued to look at the girl.

"Hello I am Klaus and I'm sorry for attacking you like that," he said as he scratched his neck nervously.

"Oh," was all Emma could reply.

What the males didn't know was that the compulsion didn't work as Agatha didn't trust the males one hundred percent. Before he and Emma left the house, Agatha gave the young mermaid some vervain tea telling her it was in case she lose the pouch.

Emma didn't trust Klaus so she stood close to Elijah. She decided to talk to the male about his attempt to compel her when they are alone.

"Emma how about we help me brother, he recently found out he's going to be a father," said Elijah.

"I love kids," said Emma as she looked at Klaus.

"Don't worry Klaus I've helped raise children and even babysit so I'll help you as much as I can," said Emma as she gave Klaus a thumbs up. The original hybrid couldn't help the smile that appeared on his face as Emma was exactly like Rebekah.

"Thank you, Emma," he said as he petted her on her head.

"Well brother since you are free and I was going to give Emma a tour of the city why not join us?" asked Elijah looking at the male as Emma gave him her best puppy eyes.

"Fine," he said as Emma joined her arms around both males as they walked off.

For the first time in a long while Klaus and Elijah shared the same thought which was to protect the girl who resembled their sister.

Meanwhile, in the new Mikaelson estate in the French Quarter, the youngest Mikaelson female just woke up. She checked the time on her phone and saw that it was a little past eleven in the morning. She got up and did her morning routine before going downstairs only to see Hayley sitting down.

 She got up and did her morning routine before going downstairs only to see Hayley sitting down

"Where are my brothers?" she said as she checked the fridge for something to eat.

"There's no more food and they left the house pretty early," replied Hayley.

The pregnant she-wolf got up and disguarded her used plate into the kitchen before deciding to leave the compound. She didn't want to stay any longer as she self sophicated in the house where the originals were breathing down her neck about her unborn child.

She walked around the city, looking at the different sights when she spotted a little shop. Letting her curiosity get the best of her, the she-wolf ventures into the store. The bell chimes made a sound signifying a potential customer or visitor has entered however, no one was insight.

Hayley didn't pay attention to this as she looked around the empty store only to hear some familiar voices in the distance. The she-wolf hurriedly ducked but also tried to peep through the glass where she spotted Klaus, Elijah and Rebekah acting harmonious.