Chapter 13

Both master and servant stared at each other in longing as the moon shone upon them. The water dragon had been lying dormant in the seas waiting patiently on his master to awaken their power.

"Zhǔrén zhōngyú xǐngle?" asked the dragon as bowed his head towards his master. (How have you been master?"

"Tí yà mǔ tè duōjiǔle," Emma asked looking at her mighty dragon as she pet his head happily. (How long has it been Tiamat)

"Wǔbǎi niánle, méi xiǎngdào nǐ zhè yīshēng què shì rényú," said the dragon as he looked curiously at his master. (Five hundred years, however I didn't expect you to be a mermaid in this life)

"Well accidents happen and I found myself in this form. Do you know if he's here as well?" She asked.

"Your souls are tied by the red string of faith so if you were reborn into this life then he surely is here as well," said Tiamut.

"Well I got to go Tiamut however, I'll miss you," said Emma as she hugged the water dragon.

"Don't worry master I'll be here in your necklace until I can take a more solid form," replied the dragon.

Emma gave Tiamut a final kiss in the forehead as he retreated into her necklace as the moon disappeared signaling the begging of a new day with the rise of the sun.

Emma feeling groggy made her way to the sand as she steamed her tail. Slowly the orange scales disappeared and two smooth legs appeared. However, Emma had no memory of her encounter with the mystical dragon.

She slowly got up as she walked dizzily along the road beside the bayou. Emma had no idea where she was and why she was even naked. She thought they whenever she transformed back she'd always have what she was wearing before on. She hoped to stumble upon somewhere with clothes soon however, her weakened state wasn't helping her much.

A vampire who was making his way towards New Orleans saw the naked blonde stumbling down the road. Out of concern he got out of his car.

"Miss do you need help?" he asked.

He walked up to her in hopes of hand her his hoodie to cover herself when she suddenly started to fall on her side. Using his vampire abilities, the vampire caught Emma before she fell.

"Elijah," she said as her vision started to turn black as she passed out in the male's arms.

The vampire looked at the girl shocked as he thought the girl look like the female original he's heard so much about.

♠️

"Okay let's go over this again, after I assigned you the task to contact Thierry you decided to drive through the Bayou and stumbled upon a naked girl," reiterated Marcel.

"Yes," said Daniel the young vampire who found Emma.

"Yes," said Daniel the young vampire who found  Emma

(Daniel)

"Then you went to help this girl when she suddenly passed out?" asked Marcel.

"Yea that sounds like it," said Daniel.

"Where did you take her?" the older male asked.

"In the guest room since I didn't know where else to take her," said Daniel.

The younger male then proceeded to show his sire to the room where he left the unconscious blonde. As the door opened Marcel felt like his undead heart was going to jump out of his chest as he saw the familiar blonde who he had once loved lying on the bed.

 As the door opened Marcel felt like his undead heart was going to jump out of his chest as he saw the familiar blonde who he had once loved lying on the bed

"That's Rebekah Mikaelson," said Marcel.

"No way, I thought she really looked familiar. I guess that's why she called out for Elijah before passing out," said Daniel.

Suddenly Emma's eyelashes started to flutter as she opened her eyes. The young mermaid opened her eyes and thought that she was in her apartment however, she realized she wasn't at her apartment. She then turned her head and saw the two males standing near the bed.

"Taking your time aren't you Rebekah," said Marcel as he tried not to show the anger and betrayal he felt towards the female.

Clueless, Rebekah tried to get up when she suddenly stumbled and fell on Marcel's chest as he unconsciously tried to protect her. Realizing what he did, Marcel hurried pushed her away resulting in her falling on the bed.

Not wanting to touch her anymore, Marcel walked out of the room and went to the nearest bar which was the Rousseau's. What he didn't know was he was being watched in the distance by a certain vampire blonde.

Rebekah looked at the male she once loved. She sadly began to remember their time together in the past. She remembered how she would fence against him under Niklaus' supervision.

~FLASHBACK~

Inside the Mikaelson estate were Klaus, Rebekah and a young Marcel. Klaus was giving them tips as Marcel tried to keep up with Rebekah.

"Attack offer, now counter parry, a hit a palpable hit," he said with a smile as Rebekah had her foil pointed at Marcel's chest.

Taking off his épée he said to her with love in his eyes, "I am going to marry you someday."

"I wouldn't marry anyone who couldn't even beat me in a dual," she said as she too took off her épée.

"Another lesson?" she asked with a smile as they placed their épées on and started fencing once again.

As time passed so did the years and a now an older shirtless Marcel was once again dueling with Rebekah who stayed young due to her vampirism. The male was finally able to back her in a corner as was about to capture her lips with his when they were interrupted by Klaus.

~END OF FLASHBACK~

Rebekah who was still reliving her that she didn't notice Marcel who had noticed her. The male had felt the annoying feeling of being watched when he spotted Rebekah. He was shocked because he swore he left her at the estate with Daniel.

Pulling out his phone Marcel called Daniel who picked up after the second ring.

"What's up Marcel?" the young male asked.

"Is the girl still with you?" he asked as he looked at Rebekah.

"Oh yes, Rebekah is still here. She wanted to know when she can go home," said Daniel

"Do not allow her to leave until I get back," said and hanged up as he realized that Rebekah was no longer in a trance as he made his way towards her.

"Rebekah Mikaelson, come to teach me another lesson?" he asked trying to hold back all the anger, hatred and betrayal he felt towards her.