Chapter 16

Klaus and Elijah searched the French Quarter looking for Emma when they stumbled upon some of Marcel's henchmen. Feeling angry that the young girl whom they now recognized as their sister was kidnapped, the brothers ran up to the henchmen and beat them up to vent their anger before asking about the young mermaid's whereabouts.

The vampires had tried to put up a fight against the original duos but sadly they were no match for the older beings. They remained loyal to Marcel and tried to resist but sadly after one of them was punched in the chest by Klaus who held on to the younger's heart, the others quickly spilled the information to save their comrade's life.

Hearing the answer that they wanted, Klaus and Elijah hurriedly went to the old compound which still had some residents in it. This didn't stop the duos as they snapped the necks of anyone who tried to stop them they made it up to the room where they saw another henchman on the wall as a glass shard was aimed at his eye.

"Emma," Elijah called out as the girl turned to face the male only for them to notice that her eyes were glowing blue.

Earlier after Daniel got off the phone with Marcel he turned back to Emma only to realize that she was lying back down and her eyes were closed so, he assumed that the blonde female was sleeping.

He decided to guard her until his sire arrived so he grabbed the chair and sat beside the bed. The girl looked so peaceful while sleeping as Daniel looked at her while trying to not be a creep. It was then he noticed the bracelet on her arm and wondered where it came from as he didn't notice it earlier. He reached over to touch it when suddenly Emma opened her eyes revealing her glowing blue orbs and she started to attack.

She suddenly raised her hand frightening Daniel as she looked at him. She could feel the water and the blood that was cursing through his veins when all of a sudden Daniel's right arm shot out and started to twist. The male wondered what was happening when he suddenly couldn't control his body as he was made to stand up and his arms and legs continued to twist and turn as his bone broke in response to the body's movement.

" Stop please," Daniel begged as he began to sweat the pain he was feeling. 

Emma got up as he controlled Daniel's body backing him up into the wall as she took the sweat off his body freezing it and making a long shard and holding it above the male's eye ready to stab him.  She was seconds awake from puncturing the male's eye when the door was suddenly pushed open but she didn't pay the intruders any attention until her name was suddenly called.

"Elijah?" she suddenly asked as her eyes returned to normal They rolled to the back of her head as she fell unconscious and her brother sped and caught her before she fell to the ground.

They noticed she was only wearing a shirt as they checked to see if she was injured anywhere before they sped off leaving the badly injured and scared Daniel.

A few minutes later Marcel arrived at the compound only to notice that all his men were lying on the ground. He realized that Klaus must have found Rebekah's lookalike. He ran to the room where he found Daniel lying in the corner with his arms and legs turned in the wrong place. 

"What happened?" he asked as she broke the male's bones to fix it so they could heal properly.

"The girl attacked me," said Daniel as he told his sire everything from Emma controlling his body to the Mikaelson brothers' arrival and departure with the said girl who fell unconscious.

Marcel was still shocked to know that there was a human girl who looked like the mirror copy of Rebekah Mikaelson and he knew from the attack of the brothers that they might know more about the situation than him. However, this wasn't going to stop Marcel as he was going to get to the bottom of this as he now saw the girl as a potential enemy due to how severe Daniel's injuries were and from what he explained.

Elijah felt that Emma was burning up so he rushed his brother to hurry as they made their way to their compound. Hayley the resident pregnant she-wolf sat down on the couch as she saw a red-eyed Rebekah walk into the compound.

"Who dared to make the Rebekah Mikaelson cry?" she joked trying to lighten the mood only for Rebekah to shoot her a glare.

"Be glad you're pregnant," said Rebekah as she went to the kitchen and grabbed a blood bag and a cup. She poured the blood into the cup before discarding the bag into the bin. She then went to the living room and sat down beside Hayley.

"Sorry about earlier," she said as she apologized for being rude to the pregnant she-wolf who was carrying her niece or nephew.

"It's cool now tell me what or who caused you to be crying," said Hayley as she turned to the blond ready to give her all of her attention. However, as Rebekah was about to talk her two brothers ran into the room carrying a girl who had the same face as her.

"What the hell," she shouted as she stood up causing the blood that was in the cup to spill on the floor.

"Shocker I know right? I thought she was you too when I accidentally saw her roaming around the French Quarter with your brothers. They looked too peaceful so I knew it wasn't you," said Hayley only to receive another glare from the blond original who rushed after her brothers.

"Yes glare at the poor and defenseless pregnant werewolf," said Hayley to herself as she rubbed her protruding belly.

"Bring her in here," said Elijah as he directed his brother to the bathroom in his room. 

He then turned on the pipe and filled the tub with water as he took Emma from Klaus.

"Are you crazy Eli-" started Klaus only for his brother to place Emma in the tub and soak in the water for ten seconds later her clothes and legs were replaced by an orange scaled braw and a long orange tail.

"Holy shit," said Rebekah and Klaus as they looked at the unconscious girl in surprise.