Chapter 9

Rebekah had heard from her elder brother Elijah that Niklaus had impregnated a she-wolf and now they were having a miracle baby. Upon arrival, she felt that she was being watched and she didn't like that. The number of enemies her family gained throughout the centuries isn't a good thing.

Some couldn't compare to them in numbers. However, you have a few who are very persistent and that was the same thing she faced. She had decided to take a break by going inside the bar she happened to be passing. The big sign that says Rousseau's hangs over her head as she entered the building.

She was appalled by the sight of the men and women trying to have sex with their clothes on in public. Rebekah thought to herself that as a thousand years old vampire, she should have seen everything by now but she still couldn't get over seeing that.

"A shot of bourbon please," she said to the bartender as she went over to the bar.

"Bourbon coming right up," said the bartender as he looked at Rebekah and wondered why she changed her clothes.

"I see you are back but why change clothes?" said the tipsy male that was sitting beside Rebekah.

(Rebekah's outfit)

"I honestly thought you looked sexy," he continued as he tried to be bold and touch Rebekah's thigh.

"You will not scream l," said Rebekah as she grabbed one of the knife's on the counter as stabbed the guy through his hand pinning it to the table.

"Have your mother taught you not to touch women unless given permission?" she asked looking at the male who was crying as he couldn't make a sound.

"You're such a bitch. I knew your phony Australian accent was fake," he said as he withered in pain from his hand being pierced.

The bartender came back and was shocked to see the state of the man's hand and so he tried to ignore it as he gave Rebekah her drink. Not liking the environment anymore, Rebekah hurriedly drank the content in the glass and placed it down before paying the bartender and leaving.

"Hey hey get back here and release me," shouted the man but Rebekah turned a deaf ear to him as she continued walking out.

Marcel's vampires who had seen the scene and smelled the blood decided to report it to Marcel. Two left to go tell Marcel while the others decided to follow the woman who was making trouble in their city.

She continued to walk when once again she noticed she was being followed and they weren't even being subtle about it. She continued to walk and act like she didn't notice the seven men following her. She then came upon another bar however this one wasn't as full as the one before.

She decided to enter it and deal with the men there. She walked to the counter and asked for a glass of water when one of them approached.

"What's a vampire like you doing in our city," said Random Vampire 1.

"Causing trouble as well," said Random Vampire 2.

"If you want to keep your hearts in your chest I suggest you leave me alone," she said only for them to laugh.

"You know you're really pretty," said Random Vampire 1 as he grabbed a handful of her hair only for Rebekah to use her speed and rip his heart out of his chest and throw it on the ground.

Seeing their friend dead on the ground the remaining six men decided to attack. Two ran towards her only for Rebekah to grab a pool stick breaking it in half and stale the two men.

She approached one as he tried to attack only for her to use her foot and give him a kick that knocked his right off his body. The other three were scared of going up against her however she didn't want to leave any witnesses as she thought they might try to harm her in the future. She grabbed more pool sticks and used them to pierce their heart killing them before grabbing her water and drinking it then leaving.

Rebekah finally arrived at the Mikaelson mansion and thought that no one was there. She wasn't going to call Klaus since she knew he was probably busy somewhere, so she called Elijah.

The noble Mikaelson didn't answer his phone which upset Rebekah. She was going to leave when she saw a brunette girl walk down the stairs.

"Finally someone is here. Miss can you take my bags up to my room and inform my brothers that I am here," said Rebekah.

"Umm excused me," said Hayley not liking the girl's rude attitude.

"Oh you're excused," said Rebekah as she tried to contact Elijah once again.

"I am no maid so carry your bag yourself," said Hayley as she crossed her arms around her chest.

"I see so you're the tramp my brother knocked up," replied Rebekah.

"It was a mistake," replied Hayley.

"That's what they all say but then they all crawl back for more," said Rebekah as she walked away with her bag to her room.

Hayley could only stare hatefully at Rebekah as she rubbed her belly. To be honest she was thinking of aborting the child. When she found out she was pregnant she realized certain things.

One her baby will not have two loving parents, two with the amount of enemies Klaus had she's scared they'll take their anger for the male towards her child. The last readings that she thought she wouldn't make a good mother. She thought since her birth family abandoned her and her adopted ones kicked her out, she didn't know how familiar love felt like and she was scared she can't provide that for her child. She just prayed that everything turned out okay before going back to her room to rest.

Meanwhile, Emma was at home eating butter garlic prawns and lemon butterfish while watching Twilight. She found the thought of vampires that sparkle in the sun funny. However, seeing she's a mermaid which are mythical creatures she suddenly become open to the thought that vampires might be real as well.  The young mermaid continued to watch the show not knowing what's in stores for her in the future.

  The young mermaid continued to watch the show not knowing what's in stores for her in the future