Chapter 13

⚠️ Smut Warning ⚠️  Skip Chapter if you don't want to read it.

The room was ginormous compared to your chambers. There was a sitting area, a large bed, a bathroom, and a balcony. Severus set down the key on the night stand and with a flick of his wand two pairs of pajamas and fresh clothes sat upon the dresser.

"You really thought of everything?" A chuckled passed your lips. He stalked toward you.

"Yes I did, ever small detail. Every single way I was going to make this the best night of your life." You caught the hint in his words. You smiled at him and unbuttoned your cape letting it fall to the ground. He looked genuinely surprised at your forwardness.

You sat on the edge of the bed and pulled off your heels, never once breaking eye contact. When both of your heels were off you walked back over to him and trailed your fingers up his chest to his neck. You unbuttoned his cape and let it fall to the floor as yours did.

His whole body was ridged afraid that if he even moved wrong you would stop. Was it the champagne? Or were you really taking this next step?

As if reading his thoughts you leaned up to his ear. "Severus I want you. All of you." His stillness broke and his arms wrapped around your waist kissing you deeply. He continued kissing you in shorter smaller kiss as he pushed you back to the bed.

You had managed to get most of his shirt unbuttoned before he pinned your hands above you. "Take it down." He whispered. You hesitated, why would he want you to take it down?

When you didn't do as told he raised his voice. "Take. it. down." This time you obeyed but you took your time. Slowly your eyes dimmed and the scar appeared on your face. The scars continued to appear along your body until you had finished.

You looked away from him ready to be ridiculed. But he took your chin in his hand and kissed you softly. When he pulled away he stated, "I want to see you and I want to see all of you." Butterflies were not the correct description. It was a fire burning deep in your gut blazing at his words.

"Take me then." You replied. His control snapped. He growled into your ear in a fully primal sense. He trailed down your neck sucking and biting marks into your skin. Kissing down your neck line. He slipped your dress off your shoulders and pulled it farther down.

Your dress piled on the floor in a forgotten heap, he stared at your figure. Curves in all the right spots cut down by a sharp knife along all your natural marks. He kissed every mark along your stomach making sure to give his attention to each and every single one.

You laid helpless with your hands still pinned above your head watching this man love every single part of your past that you hated with a burning passion. Your body was a field after war, littered with dead remains and blood. A bloody battle that you won and the wounds forever leaving the field stained.

His fingers trailed to your back to unclip your bra. He flipped you over onto your stomach and continued cherishing every single mark you had ever received. He slipped the straps from your bra off your shoulders and rolled you back to your back. He carelessly threw the bra off the bed and leaned down to kiss you stomach, your breasts, your neck, and then your lips.

He noticed you were uncomfortable and immediately stopped. Releasing you completely and backing away.

"Severus?"

"I will not continue unless you are comfortable." Panic flooded his eyes as he searched yours for wha he did wrong.

"Let me move. Let me participate. Don't hold me hostage in your bed. Don't take advantage of me. Let me participate." You said again. He nodded trying to understand. You walked to him and pulled him back to the bed.