Chapter 41

A/N: 2k views?!? Thank you guys so much!

I was right, here he comes. The bell rang and only seconds later the door to our office flies open and slams shut. In a whirl of darkness and horniness Severus comes towards me. I start giggling to myself at him being so pent up already.

"Miss me Severus?" I ask grinning from ear to ear.

"Where did this school girl behavior come from?"

"I was thinking about when we first started dating and I was remembering some little stunts we pulled on each other. I missed it. The flustered noises in our heads as we sent each other pictures," I sent him a few pictures of me naked and riding him. Even one where I'm on my knees pleasuring him. "Noises," I added the noises from the picture. "And feelings." I added in all of our feelings of pleasure and happiness.

He braced himself against his desk at the onslaught of feelings.

"Do I need to help out again?" I ask in a devilish tone. I pin him to the desk my arms on either side of him.

"Whatever you're thinking of doing, is not going to go well for you in the end."

"Oh is that right?" I ask. My hand leaves the side of the desk and grasps the bulging tent in his pants.

His body stiffens but his hand comes up and grabs my throat pulling me into a deep delicious kiss.

"Mmm." I moan into him, his hand squeezing just slightly.

I pull away from his grasp and get on my knees. He raised a brow at me a crimson blush creeping over his cheeks. I unbuckle his belt and pull it out of his pants before unbuttoning and unzipping them. The whole time keeping a smirking gaze with Sev.

One flip of his underwear and out springs his dick. I take a hold of it with one hand my other hand keeping him pinned to the desk.

One small lick to his tip and his head leans back as he takes a painfully deep breath. When my mouth wraps around his length his hand fists in my hair.

I ease into a rhythm as I pleasure him. To the point where he's dying for a release. Soon he's emptied out in my mouth and is dragging me back up by the base of my neck.

His mouth crashing into mine in a fit of pure unbridle need. He backs me up until my legs hit the office couch. He lays me down scanning my body with hunger filling his eyes.

Oh god! I think as his lips meet my neck. Biting and sucking. He releases me just long enough to flick the center of my neck. Something I never thought I'd find attractive.

He then rips off my shirt and carelessly throws my bra. Kissing his way from my neck to my breasts. But when his teeth find my peaked nipples my entire body jerks while my back arches.

He chuckles against me sending a cool breeze down my front. Goosebumps lining my body. He continues his way down leaving purple marks in his wake until he gets to my pant line.

But the bell rings. He groans in frustration and I sigh loudly.

"This will be continued later love. Don't think for a second that this isn't going to be finished."

"When was the last time we had sex Severus? I'm pent up and horny. If these next few classes don't go by quickly we'll have an issue."

"Oh? How so?"

"Making out in front of the students is gross, unprofessional, and could make us lose our jobs. And heaven forbid someone was to see me under your-"

He silences me with a deep kiss before going to retrieve the rest of his clothes. "Let the students think I'm still upset at you for your little prank. Rest in here for awhile maybe catch up on some grading I don't know but be ready for when I get back." He finishes buckling his belt, gives me one last kiss, and then leaves to finish class.

"Ugh seriously?!" I talk to myself. "I just need some sex."

"Is that so?" A male voice says from the doorway and I quickly throw my arms over my bare chest.

"Get out! I'm indecent and this is a private office."

"I'm sure Severus wouldn't mind." I sit up and look at the doorway to see Lucius Malfoy staring at me with a devilish grin. "I could solve that little problem of yours."