Chapter 40

A/N: Omg guys we made it to 40 Chapters of Y/n, Severus, and Wendy's story! I can't thank you all enough for the love and support shown.

I got the day off of work to spend it with my parents and everything went smoothly. The next few weeks also went buy without a hitch.

This morning I woke up to Sev sitting on my bed with a little cake. On the cake it says: Happy 10 Weeks

Today is March 16th and it's our 10 weeks with baby Henley. My bump is still small and Poppy says we still have approximately 6-8 weeks until I'm the size of a basketball.

Severus sets the cake down and gives me a kiss and then kisses my stomach. "10 more days til your birthday my love."

"Oh don't remind me!"

"Just enjoy it my love." He kisses my stomach again. "What would you like for breakfast?"

"That cake." I reach out my hands and he gives it to me.

"Anything for you."

Though the bump is small wearing normal clothes you can tell. Luckily my robes cover it so the students who we don't want to know don't find out. Minerva though wants to shout it from the rooftop that it's been 10 weeks and baby Henley Minerva-Rose Snape is perfectly healthy.

Speaking of Minerva she has started to pick me up from Sev and I's quarters in the morning and do a castle walk before first period. She says "Exercise is good for you and the baby." Which always makes me laugh. Fortunately enough Poppy comes along too some mornings and then rebuttals some of the facts Minnie spouts that aren't true.

"No Minerva, eating pudding will do nothing to the baby. Let her enjoy her snack." And so on.

Severus is just as neurotic when it comes to me being near the potions and the chemical smells. So now I'm mostly helping with the paperwork and homework for the students instead of helping them with the actual potions.

Little Luna though decided she was going to speak up about the fact that Professor Snape was much nicer and easier to work with when I'm around and especially since I got the pregnancy glow.

She did this in front of the whole class.

Luckily Draco wasn't in the room and we put the rumor to bed quickly. Yes it's true but no we don't need to students knowing just yet. There's still a chance for a miscarriage or for the dark lord to go off his rocker.

This all happened last week. But this week things are going quite well. The walking around the castle is getting warmer as spring is getting closer, Minerva is planning a surprise party for me and I found out about it, and Wendy called Minerva "Auntie Minnie" which made Minerva's day, week, month, year, decade, and life.

Oh and the surprise party. I hate surprises so I'm glad I know about it. I walked in on Minerva and Poppy discussing it with Severus when I came to our office to grade papers last night. None of them know I overheard them.

"Who can tell me what this potion is?" Severus's voice pulls me from my train of thought.

A little girl in the back raises her hand and answers the question.

"Very well done. Now if Miss Y/l/n wasn't in dreamland she would've given you that information 2 minutes ago. Miss Y/l/n, what do you get when you mix daydreaming and laziness?"

"Bad grades and stupidity yes I know Professor Snape. But do you know what you get when you mix a softie and an insufferable miserable man?"

"No?" He asks with a 'try me I dare you' face.

"An annoying teacher." The students all 'oooh' and Sev looks put out.

"We'll if you feel that way you are free to go wash all the cauldrons by hand if you don't want to hear me teach."

"No I don't think I will. You can if you'd like. I think I'd be a more fun teacher." He started getting super frustrated and I felt him push into my mind.

What the hell are you up to?

It's been a long time since we did this huh.

"Why don't you go clean up your cauldrons and I'll stay here with the class and do a more fun potion. What do you guys think about doing a trickster potion?"

That is not for this age group Y/n.

Oh but they know how to do it and it's hilarious! Why not? Plus then you can go back into the other room and be a good boi for me.

I could feel his shiver down the connection.

Such a praise boy. Do I not press your buttons enough babe? Because that tent in your pants says that I don't.

Don't test me too much!

"Class we are sticking to the schedule. We only have a few more months of school before summer and we don't have time for potions not on the schedule for this year. Miss Y/l/n is excused for this class she needs to go check on a potion she and Professor McGonagall started." Which is technically true.

So I left and went to our office where I checked on our potion. Anti-Morning Sickness. Mine hasn't been too bad so I'm not worried about it but Minerva says it helps.

But when the classroom bell rang I knew Sev would be here any minute.