Chapter 20

Smut Warning ⚠️ Sub Sev as Requested

Sneaking down hallways and listening carefully to footsteps as I made my way back to my room. I had avoided Severus all last night and used charms on my room to keep him out. I wasn't giving in now.

I was teasing him every chance I got and it was so amusing. But classes were over and his pent up energy was making him easily irritable. If he saw me in the hallways he wouldn't bother taking me to our rooms. He would take me in the hallways where anyone could see.

I wanted to overpower him. Make him get on his knees and beg. Seeing him in such a vulnerable position was attractive and his heart beat quickening at being called "my good boy" was sending me off the deep end.

The coast was clear and I scurried down the hallway. I had finally made it to my room and relief flooded my body. I open the door and close it quickly. Making sure to put up the charms to keep the door locked.

Sighing I rest my forehead on the door and close my eyes. Suddenly I'm pressed into the door with a heavy weight. His smell floods my senses and my barriers fall. He's in my head.

His dick rocking in and out of me. Our heavy breathing. My arms tied to the bed posts and a ball gag in my mouth. Sev's mouth latched onto my breast sucking and licking sensitive spots. The other one being massaged by his hand.

I push him out of my mind and force into his.

Sev's hands tied behind his back, a blindfold over his eyes. "Trust me love. You are such a good boy." He whimpers softly. I take him into my mouth and slowly slid up and down his length. I graze my teeth over his tip and he shudders. 'Mmh' I mumble against him. 'You taste so good love.'

His length meets my ass as he presses me harder into the wooden door. "Stop that." He growls.

"I don't think so Sevy." I use my magic to force him backwards and he has no control. "What's your safe word? You might need it." I turn around and smirk at him.

He looks reluctant at first but he can tell I'm not kidding. Tonight Minerva has Wendy and Severus's kinky sub dreams are coming true.

"Umm well, it's Red. Something short and easy." I smile at him.

"Okay red it is. Now to my room." My magic pulls him along as I walk into my room.

"What are we go-"

"Shh Sevy just say your safe word or stop if you get uncomfortable okay."

He nods. My magic puts him onto my bed and I force him onto his knees. I lean into the crook of his neck and bite lightly on his neck and then his ear lobe. Licking the spots gently afterword.

I suck lovingly, leaving kisses and marks as I make my way down his neck and down his chest as I unbutton his shirt. His skin was now adorned with purple spots.

His pant line meets my lips and I look up at him. His head was leaned back, eyes closed, and his lips parted slightly. His breath was coming in ragged stabs.

"Hmm interesting reaction, I wonder what would happen if I..." I trail off as my index finger runs from his pant line down his cup and then to where his tip was hidden in the clothing.

He shuddered and his eyes found mine. "Fuck." He whispered. My other fingers wrapped around him and squeezed tightly. The fabric of his pants and undergarments being the only thing between him and my hand.

"Would you like more?" I gave him a knowing look. His response would be some form of yes with a swear word attached. It always was when I messed with him like this.

"Damn it yes Y/n! I want all of you whenever you'll give it to me. But if you keep edging me on you'll pay for it. You won't be able to walk for a week." I eyed him and then squeezed his cock harder.

"Who won't be able to walk? I doubt it'll be me sir." He inhaled sharply.

"I'm not sure how to act right now Y/n. I don't want you to stop but I'm not used to this."

"That's okay Sevy. It's relatively new for me too. We'll go step by step okay."

He nodded at me and I pulled down his pants and boxers. His dick sprang free and my eyes widened at how hard he was already.

"So hard for me Sev. I've barely touched you." I whisper in the most seductive voice I can muster. My right hand wraps around him and begins stroking up and down his shaft. My left hand pulling off his shirt.

Now completely naked and splayed in front of me, Sev is under my complete control. I sincerely doubt that he'd use his safe word no matter what I did. His barriers are still down and he's just screaming in surprise, happiness, and pleasure.

Still completely clothed I sit on his lap and shift my weight from one side to the other. I mean in and take his lips in a searing kiss. He presses against me using his upper body strength to control the kiss.

He groans as I move back and forth against his cock again. "Fuuuuck." He drawls up the word and it's like music to my ears.

"Do you like that baby? Hmm?" He nods as I do it again.

He's getting closer to the edge. I can see it and hear it in his head. I crawl off his lap and take him in my mouth. I bob my head up and down on him even grazing my teeth ever so lightly.

Finally he startled pulsating. I sucked my cheeks in around his dick as he came. He continued to bob slightly as he rode out his high. His head thrown back and his eyes half open, we made eye contact. It wasn't the gentle look, or the loving look. It was a look of pure lust. One that signified the promise he was echoing in his head.

'I would pay at least 5 highs for that one amazing one and many edges.' Not that I did something wrong. Sev wanted to find my kinks and what makes me cum like he did.

Through all the lust and pleasure, I was scared. Because Sev's thoughts never stopped coming back to one thing.

He wants to propose.