Chapter 30

Curled up on the couch her head rests on my chest. My fingers run through her hair as she breathes in deeply and sighs.

Wendy has been put to bed for the night and after a long day of classes and grading papers, we're finally taking time for each other.

"I love you baby." I whisper against the top of her head. She mumbles against my chest something unintelligible. I continue to run my fingers through her hair and massage her head.

Unexpectedly she sits up and stares at me. "Yes love?" She looks confused and I rest my hands on her thighs.

"How is it already January? It seems like just yesterday you were the cold teacher who was displeased to have his old student reappear. But in reality it's been months since our relationship became romantic. Now you're meeting my parents, we're getting married, and expecting a baby."

I just stare into her eyes smiling, and without thinking I just say; "Move in with me. Movie into my personal house that we'll renovate to happily hold the four of us and any more that might come."

"And to top it all off we're moving in together. How did a few months turn into my dream life?" She leans back down, putting her head on my chest allowing me to put my arms around her pulling her as close as she could get to my body.

"I don't know how it happened love but here we are. In love and expanding our family in the best ways possible."

She shifted and rubbed her self right over me. I held in my groan as she got re-situated. "Ugh, love can you empty out your pockets? It's making it hard to get comfortable." She groaned out at me.

Unable to hold in my groans anymore from her constant shifting I moan out, "My pocket are empty..." her entire body freezes for a moment as she processes.

I push into her mind for the first time in a while and hear; If his pockets are empty...? Ohhh, ooohhh. She goes to move again but I speak into her thoughts first.

I wouldn't do that if I was you love. Her face goes from shock to amusement.

Even when I'm tired I'm more mentally powerful than you Sev. And with that she flips off the light switch in her head and sends me flying out. In seconds, before I can put up my defenses she's right there picking through the thoughts in the forefront of my subconscious.

I use all the power and strength I've built up over the years to try and shove her out but she just giggles at my failed attempt.

If you're horny Severus you could just ask. No need to play silly games, but since we're here I'm going to take full advantage of this.

Mercy what have I gotten myself into? She smiles mysteriously and rocks against my throbbing cock.

Something you might not be able to handle. She reaches down with her hand and palms my erection through my pants, before she leans forward and kisses my lips then biting the bottom one gently.

She continues palming me as she makes her way down to my neck where she sucks, bites, and licks purple bruises into my skin. Then without warning my brain is flooded with images of her perspective every time we've fucked as she begins unbuttoning my pants.

She slides her hands up and down my length massaging me and getting me prepped for what she's about to do. But the images keep coming and my erection is getting painfully hard.

Precum begins to leak out my tip right as she licks it. Then her lips form an o around me. She's so slow, so painfully slow.

I reach down and thread my fingers through her hair with one hand and the other I use to grab her ass which is high in the air for display.

My mind still foggy with the movie displaying out for me I begin to thrust up into her mouth leaving her gagging slightly around me. It's so hot and I'm having trouble controlling myself.

But she's such a good girl a good woman, she picks up speed and adds pressure to which the current images are playing at.

What I don't expect though, are the teeth that slowly drag up my cock from the base to the tip. It's electrifying and spicy.

I'm getting closer to the edge and it's taking every part of me to not disrespect her boundaries and prove my dominance by making her go faster.

Fuck go faster I can't, no I won't force you but go faster. I moan in my head.

She just smiles and does what I ask until I'm bracing myself and cumming in her mouth.

This woman is amazing. She swallows it all and licks her lips before smiling. Your pockets are empty now Sevy. Then just gets up and walks to the bathroom leaving me to clean up the mess of myself.

She returns a few minutes later in pajamas and returns to her position straddling my lap with her head on my chest. "I love you forever babe."

"I love you too baby. Always."

My fingers drag through her hair as she sighs and gets comfortable. Her silk pajamas not hiding anything from my imagination.

"Would you want to find out the gender?" Her voice is quiet and the question surprises me.

"I don't care what the baby is as long as they're healthy and happy love. Do you want to know the gender?"

"Yes... and no."

"You can wait to make up your mind, and if you decide you would like to we can ask Poppy to find out for us. I'm sure Minerva would love to plan a gender reveal."

"Oh she would be thrilled!" She laughs out.

"But for now rest and let our baby grow and thrive." She nods her head and slowly falls asleep cuddled against my chest.