Chapter 64

"Very eager."

Her eyes glint with a hint of a challenge. I grab her chin and pull her into a rough, intense, needy kiss, as I line myself up with her entrance.

With one hand, I knead her breasts and the other works slowly on her clit making her wetter by the ever growing moments.

Not only is she desperate now, so am I. My cock throbs as I work her back up with my hands. Suddenly, I remove all pressure from her throbbing clit and she gasps slightly. Her hips moving desperately towards me for more friction and pressure.

I drag my one hand down from her breast and press gently on her lower stomach. Then with my other hand I carefully insert my tip into her.

She moans breathlessly and it's like music to my ears. Her eyes roll back for only a moment before locking back on mine.

Inch by inch I fill her giving her time to adjust. Her little moans are becoming louder by the moment but not loud enough for anyone to hear. Granted, no one is around.

When I sat fully seated inside her, that's when I switched up the pace. With one swift motion I pull almost all the way out and then slam my hips back into her.

As her body tries to contain the shock I begin rocking gently in and out. Once she's riding the pleasure again I pull back and slam in again. Leaving her gasping.

I lean down taking her lips with mine. Whispering in her ears how good she is. How much I crave and miss her. It only takes a few neck kisses while moaning slightly under her ears before she loses her control. She rides her waves of ecstasy like a warrior and I treat her like my god damn princess.

I pamper her with kisses and praise as she comes on my dick. She whimpers as I continue to drive in and out of her, seeking my own release now. Her throbbing pussy ever so tight around me that it feels like I don't have enough oxygen in my brain.

I pull out suddenly, cumming all over her stomach. She wastes no time in sucking the rest off my cock and then I clean her up.

We lay on the blanket, a hot, sweaty, panting, mess. Just stargazing in each other's exhausted presence.

She rolls onto her side looking up into my eyes. I turn and look down at her and she smiles.

"What?"

"I miss you every day. I send you little thoughts to try and remind whatever part of you is still connected to me that I'm here and that I love you."

"I get them. Little shivers throughout my days of something missing. Something I love dearly. It's the only thing keeping me from drowning, but it's hard to stay sane when I don't know what I'm forgetting."

"I understand. I just truly hope you know that I'm here for you and in your corner no matter what."

"Same goes for me. I know I may not always remember, but I'm always here for you. Just send Clint and I'll be on my way."

"Okay."

"I love you."

"I love you more Sev."

"I sincerely doubt that mi amore."

——

The next day Draco comes to my office.

"Professor Snape."

"Draco? What an unexpected surprise. Your father has been well?" I hold in the absolute shudder my body creates.

"Father is always well." He pauses and looks around to make sure he's the only one in here with me. "The dark lord requests a meeting with you. You've been unattended for in these past few holidays. For hours."

My anger stifles and I clench my fists under the desk. "Is that so?"

"Father says you're going to be interrogated by Auntie Bella. Unfortunately for you, you don't have your little play thing to make you feel better anymore."

I slam my hands down on the table and stand up, towering over the little weasel of a boy. "You're lucky I have direct orders to protect you."

"And that little spell with my Mother." I drag a hand down my face exasperated.

"Yes yes, that. You've delivered your message Draco, now be off."

Draco smirked devilishly like his Father and sauntered out of the room.

I packed up my graded tests and cleaned up. Tonight with be a long painful one.