2

Anyways , enough of that depressing shit.
I start to pack my bags , I pack a lot of clothes because I don't know when my mom is coming out of jail.
I packed 3 bags , then I got up and walked out my house, making sure all the doors are locked so It don't get fucked robbed while I'm gone.

I hop on the bus and make my way to fezcos house.
It was a 15 minute bus ride , so I just chill and listen to some music.

After 15 minutes, I realize my stop is coming up , so I get up and grab my bags .

Once I'm out the bus I make my way to fez's house . I knock on the door , well ... I bang on the door because it was fucking freezing outside , and I was wearing shorts like a dumbass .

Ashtray opens the door with A FUCKING SHOTGUN POINTED AT ME . A SHOTGUN..

"Ash what the fuck !?" I say looking at him like he's a fucking psycho ( for the most part .. he is a psycho)
Anyways ,

Ashtray says "Jesus Paris I thought you was the feds, why the fuck you banging like the cops bruh? Tryna get your ass killed or Sum shit?"

why he always so aggressive... I still remember that one time he ordered pizza , and he forgot that he ordered it , like a dumbass, and when the pizza guy arrived , ash almost fucking shot him because he thought the poor guy was a cop . ..

Anyways that's besides the point .

"Ash shut the fuck up and move out my way" I say as I push passed him and take the gun away from him and toss it on the kitchen table .
"The fuck bro? Snatchin shit like it's yours g,"
He says with his deep wannabe gangster voice.

"Yo bro what's going on- oh shit -  Hey P , wassup?"
fez says as he walks into the kitchen .

Fez I need to stay here for a while , my mom got locked up 3 days ago and it was either stay there and starve to death or come here.

"Yo - what? 3 fucking days ago p? why didn't you come here.... Like 3 days ago?"
Fez says slowly . Honestly it kinda aggravated me that he talked so slow , but it's something everyone had to get used to.

Before I answer fez , ashtray butts in and says
"Oh hell naw, Paris you chill and all ... I guess ... but you can't stay here , ain't no where fo you to sleep"

Fez immediately says
"Ash shut yo little ass up , you know P is family and she always got a spot in this house"

Ash rolls his eyes and just walks away.

I won't be here for long fez, it's only till my mom gets released from jail.

"P you can fuckin live here , I don't care , you know you got it good here sis" Fez says as he takes my bags and walks towards ashtrays room .

Hold up .. is he taking my shit to ashtrays room ? Nah , ain't no way , he's probably - oh ... he just walked into ash's room with my bags...

"OH HELL NAWH"
i hear ash scream .
It was honestly kinda funny .

"Ash we ain't gonna argue bout this bru, paris is staying in your room with you , I don't care whatchu gotta say bout it"

Well ... ig I'm staying in the same room as ash.
I walk towards fez and ash , I open the room door and say "hey I can crash on the couch , I honestly -."

But before I could even finish my sentence, ash cuts me off and says

"Yea! Yea! See I knew you had a fucking brain,  great idea , sleep on that couch in the living room, as a matter of fact I'll even set that shit up for you"

Ouch... wait - I know his dumb ass ain't talking about having a brain , this mf dropped out in like the 2nd grade

Anyways . Fez comes to save the day by saying

"Ash I swear to fuckingg lord hisself , if you say one more dumb thing, imma pistol whip yo ass , you think I'm playing ?"

I kinda felt bad for ash .. he just got up and walked out his room without saying anything.
But he kinda deserved it because he was being a bitch to me .

Whatever tho .

About 3 hours pass and I'm already settled in .
I had my bags in the corner of ash's room , I didn't want him complaining about my shit being around .
I'm laying on the floor on my phone , when I finally see ash , he walks in and just stares at me .

Can I help you ? I say as I felt him giving me a death stare .

"Fuck bro you get on my nerves"
He says as he walks into the room , grabs some cash and walks right back out .

Is he on his period or something? Like I get he don't want me here but damn . He was kinda starting to hurt my feelings.

Anyways, I set up a little bed on the floor, with a couple of blankets and a pillow . I wasn't that bad ... honestly it was pretty comfortable.

I was getting tired so I decided to go tell fez goodnight.
I walk into the living room and fez and ash are sitting on the couch smoking a blunt . Straight as ash sees me , he rolls his eyes... that disrespectful 4'11 ass kid ... like who does he think he is ?

Anyways I roll my eyes back at him and I look at fez ,
"Hey imma go to sleep, it's been a long day and I'm getting tired .. night fez !"
I say as I go and give him a side hug .

"Night p, hol up-  you not sleeping on the floor right?"

And of course before I could answer , this dickhead ashtray cuts me off and says
"bro she sleeping on the floor , you lucky I'm letting her sleep in my room , she doing just good on that floor"

I could tell fez was tired of ash already , fez just looks at me and says
"Ight , night p, if you feel uncomfortable on the floor just let me know , I'll buy you a air mattress , or some shit"

I nod and smile at fez . I then walk into the room and eventually fall asleep ..

Well today was successful. I think .

.