12

"Ashtray ?"
I say as I look up at him in shock

He takes my hand and pulls me away from everybody.
We end up in a room together and he closes the door.
Wow... he really did look different.
He grew like 3 inches and his face just looks way more matured ... if that makes sense ?

"What do you want ?"
I say as I sit on a chair that I found in the room.

Ashtrays POV

"What do you want ?"
Paris says as she sits on a chair.

Wow... she looks beautiful, her hair got so long and , her lips look beautiful.... she just looks so fucking hot..

😏

"Listen paris , I've been thinking about you .. ever since you left me." She looks at me all mad and shit. She gets up and walks straight up to my face

"Are you kidding me ? You've been thinking about me? Ash you didn't even fucking text nor call me , Not once ! And I seen you with your girlfriend in the school halls , and if you ask me I honestly think you can do wayyy better"
She says as she slightly tips over.

I could tell this girl was drunk. Too drunk.

So , without saying anything , I just pick her up and toss her over my shoulder. 😃

"Fuck ash let me go ! Let me go dude !"
She says repeatedly as she hits my back .

I walk out the room with her still tossed over my shoulder , I got some strange looks but no one told me anything. Cause they knew I'd shoot their ass up if they said some dumb shit . 🙂

I walk outisde and once we get a block away I finally put her down.

"What the fuck !?" She screams as she slaps my arm

That slap was equivalent to a Mosquito bite.

"Paris your drunk , I don't want anyone to take advantage of you . Your coming with me."
I say as I grab her wrist and walk off with her.

She didn't say anything , she was kinda just looking down the whole time .

Now of course I would've took her home but I knew her mom would flip out if she seen paris like this , so I decided to take her to my house .

Out of no where I feel myself getting dragged down , remember I'm still holding her wrist , making sure she's following me . But as I look back at her I see she's on the floor .

Damn how much did this girl drink ?

I pick her up and toss her over my shoulder again. She is knocked out.

I eventually make it home and I open the door , and I walk in.
Fez looks at me and it took him a second to realize , but when he did , he said
"Yo is that paris ? What the fuck happened bro"

"I was at a party and I seen her , she was hella drunk and I didn't want to leave her there , and as you see she's already passed out so she's staying here tonight"

Fez looks at me and nods.

As I walk into my room , I place paris on my bed , and I cover her with a blanket . She then grunts and says "nooo I'm not tired"

But she clearly was , because she didn't even open her eyes when she said that .. she kinda just mumbled it , then she fell right back asleep.

I walk over to the living room , and sit next to fez. He looks at me and says

"So you and Paris again huh?"

I look at him and shrug .
"Nah man ... not yet atleast .....  I'm only helping her out. Like I said she was really drunk and I wasn't bouta let her stay at the party"

Fez looks at me and smiles
"Your a good kid"
He says as he pats my back.

After about a hour of chatting , I get up and I tell him that I'm going to bed.

He said nods his head and I start to walk towards my rooms

Back to paris POV

What the fuckk? I open my eyes and I look around, I'm in ... ashtrays room?
I jumped when I heard the door open , and I see ash walk in

"Oh , your up ? I was in the living room with fez for like a hour, I was wondering when you where gonna wake up" He says casually ....

I was still kinda drunk but I was sober enough to understand things.
I get mad .
"Why the fuck am I here"  I say as I get up from the bed , I would've left but I could find my damn shoes , I was looking for them while ash was talking

"Paris I know we left off in a bad position, but you never left my mind paris , fuck I don't know why but I never stopped loving you."

I know he's not serious right now.

I stop looking for my shoes , and I walk up to him .
"Ash if you never stopped loving me then why'd you do it? Why the Fuck did you do it" I say with tears in my eyes . He looks confused

"What? Why did I do what ?" He says

"Ash why did you let me leave ? Why did you kiss that girl ? Why didn't you - why didn't you reach out to me - ." I couldn't say anything else because I was full on crying.
I feel his arms wrap around me and I bury my head in his chest .
"Paris , I was waiting - for you to come back to me. I wanted to give you time. And that girl ? Paris I was trying to move on , but I couldn't. Even when I was kissing her , I just thought about you." He said as his voice cracked towards the last sentence.

"Paris , I love you"
Ash says as he pulls away from the hug and picks my head up so we could make eye contact.

My heart sunk. I missed him so much. I honestly missed him so fucking much.

"I love you too" I say as he rubs the tears off my cheek.

This is some drunk love typa shit . And I'm here for it 😼 #bipolar 😫😫😫

.