31

1 week later ...

Sadly it's time for me to go back to school ... I was gonna do online schooling for ash but , theres no point in that anymore...

It was 6am and school started at 8am ,
i was bored and I couldn't fall back asleep so I just decided to start my day early today.

I got in the shower and did my morning routine and all of that , while I was looking for clothes to put on , I came across ashtrays hoodie....
I held it for a while , memories of him immediately started coming back and I even smiled thinking about it.

Waaiiittt , this asshole cheated on me.
What am I doing..
I threw the hoodie in the back of my closet, and I continued to pick out an outfit.

It was gonna be hella hot today , so I just wore biker shorts with a T-shirt and a pair of slides.

My mom never back back home , I've been calling her and texting her but it keeps going straight to voicemail.
She didn't leave money and I was getting low on food so I had to go somewhere soon...

See I would've went to fezcos house , but I'm not on good terms with ash so that would just be hella awkward , plus I don't wanna see that dickhead either way.

~

I was sitting in class , me and Maddy caught up a bit because we barley spoke after the incident at her pool party.
I asked her if I could crash at her place for a while , but she said there's a lot of drama going on at her house and it wouldn't be a good idea for me to stay there..

Well , there goes plan A.

Plan B. Was to ask rue if I could stay with her for a while , but then I remembered... Gia lives there too , and if I see Gia i would literally kill her sooo... Plan B. Wasn't a option anymore.

And then , there was plan C.
Fez ... fez was plan c , ofc he was my last option because , well Yk why.

I really didn't wanna go for plan C. But I had no other options.

Maddy was planning on buying weed from ash after school , so I decided I'll just go with Maddy , and I'll ask fez there.

~

The last bell finally rang and I met up with Maddy outside of school , we walked to fezcos store together , he was only 2 blocks away from our school so we get there pretty fast.

We walked into the store and Maddy went to the back , I just kinda stood in the middle of the store awkwardly.... Fez was sitting on the counter , he looked at me confused for like 2 seconds , then he finally realized who I was.

"OH shit paris wassup ! It's been a minute"

"Yeah I know , I've been dealing with some shit back at the house ...."

"damn , you good ?"

"Nah not really , my mom hasn't been home in a week and she left me with no money ... things are running low anddd I kinda have no where to stay"

"Man you know you could come to the crib , you always welcome there. Just stay with us until your mom comes back"

"It would only be till I find somewhere to stay , it won't be long"