18

We didn't do anything 😀
He took like the longest shower in the world and I ended up falling asleep. Tho while I was sleeping I remember hearing him walk in , and I heard him say "you not deadass"

~

Anyways I just woke up and this kid is still sleeping. Like I get he doesn't wake up early but damn , be productive or smthn.

Me and ash are supposed to go to maddys house today (he doesn't know it yet , but he's coming with me 😀) , she's having a small pool party because it's her birthday today.

Oh .... ITS HER BIRTHDAY.
i didn't even get her anything
fuck

Wait a second .... I know exactly what to give her 😏
imma give her that fucking pill that rue gave to me.
I'm sure she'll gladly take it.

~

I'm just chilling in the living room with fez .
He was asking me what lexi likes and all these personal questions about her , as if I knew 😭..

While we where chatting , I FINALLY see ash walk out his room. He starts to walk towards us then I yell out "oh by the way your coming with me to maddys house today"

Tell me why this mf turned right back around and went into his room .

i turn my head to fez
"Wow - did you - did you see that ? That fuckhead just ignored me and went back into his room"

Fez laughs.

I get up and walk into ash's room
"Get up and get ready because you take forever"

Tell me why he looks at me .... HE ROLLS HIS EYES . THEN HE THROWS A BLANKET OVER HIS HEAD.

i know he didn't just -
oh hell no

I walk up to him and yank the blanket off him .

He looks at me and says
"We where suppose to do something last night and when I came out the shower , you was sleeping. I even used that bitch ass body scrub you put in my bathroom"

kinda sus if you ask me.

"Why are you so interested in fucking all of a sudden ? Before you didn't mind just making out , now you wanna have sex?" I say as I toss a pillow at his head . (Playfully ofc )

"it's not even like that. It's just , my bros always talking about what they do with their girls and I just wanna experience it too .... Also I'm a 16 year old boy I'm always interested in sex."
He says as he walks past me.

Yk I couldn't even argue because he did have a fair point.

After about 30 minutes of annoying tf out of him , he finally agrees to come with me to maddys party.
"Fuck paris you hella annoying goddamn , if I go to that party I'm only staying for 1 hour then I'm out"

Feelings = hurt

"Okay first of all your a bitch , second of all I wasn't gonna stay there long either way so calm down big boy ."

"The fuck - paris never say that shit ever again , it was so cringey and it wasn't even funny"

"Nah ash you just ain't got no sense of humor , you grew up selling drugs and jumping people"