25

I opened the door and I seen them ...
They where both laying on the ground.

Ash was holding fezcos hand , I stood there in shock as I watched them take their last breaths.

.

Lmao gotcha bitch , that's not what actually happened.
IM SORRY I JUST HAD TO FUCK WITH YA💀
Love you guys 😁🤞🙏

Anyways here's what actually happened.

"OH MY GOD"

I shouted as I seen ash covered in blood , I immediately run up to him.

"Paris chill it's all good I'm fine , this ain't my blood , this is the guys blood."

A wave of relief come through my body.
But I got worried again , once I realized fez wasn't around...
I'm guessing he noticed I was getting worried because he said

"Also dont worry bout fez , he moving the body with Laurie right now."

oh thank god... wait , who's Laurie ?

I did not want to be outside any longer so I saved all my questions for later.

I grab ash's hand and we run into the house.
I lock the door behind us and I give him the biggest hug.
"I thought you fucking died"

He pulls away from the hug and cups my face with his hands

"Damn paris you thought I'd leave your annoying ass? You know I love you too much for that."

I've never felt more relieved in my life. I was so happy that ash and fez where fine.

I still wanted to know what happened , so I asked him.
And he started explaining.
"Ight so when you ran in to get fez , the guy took out a gun , but I knocked it out his hand and it shot out a bullet.
The bullet didn't hit either of us , then I seen fez running towards me , I looked at the gun on the floor and I ran to get it , but the guy pushed me and we where fighting over the gun , but once again it shot out a bullet , and that bullet hit his arm.
Then ... let's just say fez finished the job."

He was explaining this shit as if it was just another normal day in the neighborhood.. like literally as he was explaining this , he was casually cleaning some random guys blood off him.

"Alright , but who was the guy? And why was he coming after you specifically?"

Ash shrugs.
"I don't know , I told you I have hella problems with a lot of people. But what I do know , is that I'm a huge fucking target now. Once they realize the guy went missing , and he didn't kill me , shits gonna go downhill"

Sometimes I wonder what his life would be like if he wasn't a drug dealer / murderer.

I still had way more questions... like who was Laurie ? And how come she decided to help fez carry out a body? Like who agrees to that shit😭

But I didn't want to ask anymore questions.

I'm just sitting on the kitchen counter , watching as he rinses the blood off his hands.