47

3 weeks later

"Paris wake your bitch ass up right now or I'm leaving without you"
Ash said as he violently shook tf outta me.
But I didn't budge , I was still laying down.

"Paris ..... paris.......paris .... PARISSSS"
he yelled louder and louder slowly getting closer to my ear each time.

I sat up and his face was directly infornt of mine , I gave him a fake smile before I yelled out
"Ashtray motherfucking O'Neil , SHUT UP"

He looked mad at first , then he slowly started to form a smirk on his face.
He got up from the bed and grabbed his bag , as he started to walk towards his door he looked back at me and said
"Aight, I'll just find another girl to bring with me then"

Ouuuuu I'm bouta beat this mothers fuckers ass
I jumped outta bed and I ran towards him.

He flinched hard asf before I even got close to him.
"Fuck you flinching for you pussy bitch?"

"Cause you always abusing my ass , imma call cps on you"
He had his hands covering his head , hella dramatic. Acting like imma throw a brick at him or something.... I should tho.

"Put your hands down , my hits don't even hurt you"

This asshole swears I abuse him , it's the other way around.
I remember that one time he threw a poptart at my head. Shit was traumatizing.

Ash was carrying our bags out the house , I was trailing behind him.
"Aight fez we headin' out"

Fez got up from the couch and walked towards me and ashtray.
"Imma miss ya man , I haven't spent a day without ash ever since his mom dropped him off"

The brothers shared a hug , a long hug.
As if it was gonna be their last hug.

When they pulled away , fezco had tears in his eyes.

ashtray noticed and he let out a small laugh
"Man fez calm your bitch ass down we only leaving for 3 days it ain't that deep"

Fez quickly wiped his eyes and he looked over at me
"Paris make sure this dumbass don't get hisself killed out there , we both know how he acts"

We all said our goodbyes , then me and ash started to load our bags into the car.

We where going out of town for my birthday weekend.
Today is Friday and my birthday is on Sunday , so we should be coming back Monday morning.
If everything goes as planned.

The dive would take about 3 hours  , so while ash drives imma be knocked tf out.

He's been acting a bit strange the past 2 days , but it was probably because he was nervous about leaving home.
Like fezco said , they haven't spent a day without eachother ever since ash was dropped off as a baby.

Straight as we got in the car I fell asleep , ash poked me and he would randomly scream for no reason at all , but I was too tired to entertain his shit.

I woke up when I felt the car come to a stop.
I looked around and I realized - we where already here ? I slept through the whole car ride....

I noticed ash looking down at his phone smiling , I don't think he realized I woke up.

He was smiling a little too hard at that phone ... I've seen him smile but not THAT hard.

So , of course I snatched it out his hand.
When I tell you this mf had the biggest heart attack ever , I mean it.

He snatched his phone back right away.

He sucked his teeth and mumbled something under his breath , but I didn't catch it.

"What you said?"

He didn't even look at me , he just shook his head.
"Ash repeat what you just said"

He threw his head back on the seat and looked at me with a clearly forced smile
"Nothin' I'm just tired. Let's go bring the shit inside and lay down for a bit"

Maybe he is just tried... I'll give him the benefit of the doubt considering he did drive 3 hours over here.

We got out the car and grabbed our bags , we walked up to our hotel.
It was a beautiful hotel , there was a indoor pool - hot hub and many more accommodations.

Check in was extremely slow , but after a hour we finally got our room key.

Our room was on the 3rd floor , it was a suite
the room was huge and it had a decent sized bed.

Ash immediately dropped his bags and threw hisself on the bed.
There was a whole ass table right at the entrance of our room , but he decided to throw the bags on the floor instead.

It was only 2pm , but he was clearly exhausted from the drive here.
I wasn't really tired but as I climbed him bed with him , he pulled me close to his body and i couldn't help but fall asleep to the sound of his breathing and heartbeat.

However while we where sleeping , I kept getting waken up by his phone buzzing.

It was probably just fezco checking in on him tho.