42

"AYO WHAT THE FUCK?"
Ash yelled.

I finally pushed Troy off of me , I looked over at ash and he was walking directly towards Troy.

I got infont of ash but he pushed me so hard that I fell to the ground.

I looked up and I seen ashtray swing at Troy.
Ash was throwing punches , left and right.
Troy was on the floor , he was drunk and
he couldn't defend hisself.

Ashtray just kept hitting him , troys blood was on his fists but he didn't care.

A group formed around us and they started chanting
"Fight ! Fight ! Fight !"

I was still on the ground , watching ashtray beat the life out of Troy.

Until I seen fez , pushing through all the teens.
He finally reached ash and he picked him up off Troy.
"Alright ash that's enough!"
Fez said as he dragged him out the house.

I'm pretty sure if fez never pulled ashtray off Troy , ash for sure would've killed him right there and then.

I was still I'm shock , everything happened so fast.
Straight as fez dragged ash out , everyone went to Troy and they started to ask him shit

"Are you okay" "what the fuck happened" "wasn't that fezcos little brother?" "The fuck did you do?"

I got up from the floor and I ran towards fez and ash.
I ran to the front , where I seen fez , ash , lexi , rue and Jules getting in the car.

Without me?

I ran up to the car and rue stopped me with her hand.
"Look paris , I don't think you should come with us"

I pushed her hand away and I walked up to ash
He was in the front seat , cleaning the blood off his fists.
"Ash what the fuck is wrong with you , why did you push me like that ?!"

He looked up at me and frowned his eyebrows
"Your fucking kidding right ? You was kissing troy infront of all those people , Paris please get out my face , I'm done with you"

My heart sunk and I felt like I couldn't breathe for a second.

"What ? I didn't fucking kiss him ashtray"

"YES the fuck you did , your not bouta lie to me when I seen it with my own eyes"
He raised his voice , which made me flinch.

"Ash I didn't kiss him , he kissed me. I tried to pull away but he was pushing me into the kiss. I promise please believe me"

He looked up at me and shook his head
"Nah paris I know what I saw , we're done"
He tried to close the car door , but I stopped it with my hand.

"No were not , don't fucking say that ashtray - you don't mean it."

He looked at me dead In the eyes
"I mean it paris. "

Tears started to form in my eyes
"Where am I suppose to go? You know I can't go back home"

"I don't care paris , it doesn't concern me. Stay with Troy I honestly don't care anymore"

He pushed my hand away from the car door , and he slammed it.

Rue started to walk towards the back door , but I stopped her

"rue - rue please tell him - tell him it wasn't what it looked like! You know I love ash I would do anything for that kid"
I was stuttering at this point , as my tears finally ran down my face.

Rue looked at me and sighed
"Nah p , ash told me what happened and honestly I believe him. To be fair you have changed , who knows what you've been doing"

I looked at her as she walked past me , she got into
the car along with everyone else.

I shook my head and I ran up to fezcos side of the window

"Fez! Come on man you know I didn't fucking cheat! Tell him I didn't kiss Troy! He kissed me , he forced me into the kiss!"

Fez looked at me and he genuinely looked like he felt bad for me. But he just put the car in reverse, and pulled out the drive way.

My hands where shaking , as that tends to happen when I'm mad/sad.

I broke down as I seen them drive away.

short chapter ...