35

I kinda just sat there in shock , like was he tryna be flirty or was that an ACTUAL THREAT?
You never know with this mf

He was still standing in between my legs , just staring at me.
Then he let out a small chuckle.

"The fuck is so funny ?"

"you look terrified, I was just joking around you fucking dumbass. You know I wouldn't purposely hurt you."

"Yeah yeah , nice joke there cigarette , you really got me with that one"

"Did you just - call me cigarette ? Yo what I told you bout that"

"Maybe if you would BACK THE FUCK UP , like damn ever heard of personal space?"

He looked at me and smirked.
Then he started to lean in again

"No , no no no , noooo ash I swear to god"

I was leaning back as he was leaning in , but he put his hand on my back and started pushing me forward , until our faces where directly infront of eachother.

"i love your bitch ass , ion know why but I just do"

"aww , cute."

"Wowwww you didn't even say it back"

"Yeah and you know why I didn't say it back"

"Stop playing hard to get you asshole"

He didn't even let me respond , he grabbed the back of my neck and pulled me into a kiss , that turned into a make out session.

Then he took my legs and wrapped them around his waist , he was kissing me hella aggressively, which only meant one thing...

But hell no , I was not bouta do that in a STORE , and his brother was right up front , actually... anyone could walk back here right now , legitimately ANYONE.

With my legs still wrapped around his waist, he picked me up off the table and he put me against a wall.

He knocked some shit down in the process of that , but he clearly didn't care.

I tired to pull away from the kiss , but he didn't let me.
He placed me down but he still had me against the wall , he took his hand and started tracing it up my thigh , causing me to let out a small gasp.
"oh fuck"
He said under his breath.
He continued moving his hand up , until we heard someone walk in.

He immediately stepped away from me , and when we looked over at the door , we seen fez standing there , with his mouth wide open in shock.

But then he laughed and started pulling out his phone
"HA - i fucking knew it yo , rue owes me 30 mutha fuckin dollars , I'm calling her right now"

what - he placed a bet on us ... AGAIN ?

"fuck , rue ain't picking up the phone. I'll get my money anther day. Anyways you two little asses meet me in the front. We gotta go handle some shit"
And with that , fez walked out.

What the fuck just happened

I looked at ash and I noticed he was sitting down , but he was leaning forward.
He looked uncomfortable

"Uhhh , you good ?"

he quickly nodded and said
"Yup , yup I'm fine"

"okaaayyyy.... we should probably head to the front now , fez is waiting on us."

I held my hand out , but he just looked at my hand , then he looked at me

"Just go to the front with fez , I'll be out in a second"

"Whatever"
I walked out the freezer and I walked to the front of the store , where fez was waiting.

"Wheres ash?"

"He's still in the back , he told me to come out here and that he'd be out in a second"

"Oh , ok"

Not sure why ash didn't just walk out with me , but alright.

Short chapter , sorry.