46

sadly this book will be coming to a end very soon.
It was such a fun journey and I loved every single bit of it.

The last few chapters will be released this weekend , I hope to see you guys on my upcoming projects.

Thank you for all the laughs and all the new friends I made while writing this.
I'm grateful that I had the opportunity to own something that lots of people enjoyed , thanks for all the support 🥹❤️

Now let's get back into reading about this toxic ass couple we all know and love.

1 week later

It was the day of the new year's party , ash started talking about his emotions more , and he stopped being so closed off about shit.

I was in his room getting dressed before he barged in.
I jumped a little as I was still in my underwear and bra.
"Fuck ash I'm getting dressed get out"

He gave me that 'bitch who you talking to' look as he walked in and sat on his bed.

"You always do the opposite of what I say"

"And that's why you love me"

I playfully rolled my eyes at him and I slipped on my dress.
It was a tight black dress that had a small slight going up my thigh , and it revealed my cleavage a bit.
Paired with black heels.

It matched ashtrays outfit.
He was wearing a black button down , with black pants and of course the iconic black forces.
Topped off with that gold chain he always wears.

"Aight let's get outta here before I rip that shit off of you"
I opened my mouth as I was about to say something , but he got up from the bed and grabbed my hand pulling me into the living room where fezco and lexi here sitting.

Fez and lexi where also matching , lex had on this beautiful white dress and fezco was basically wearing the same thing as ash , but in white.

Lexi squealed as she seen me and ashtray
"You guys are so cute ! Oh my god wait I totally have to take a picture of this!"

Ash groaned as lexi took out her phone

"Alright , 3 ... 2 ... 1 ... SMILEEEE!!"

The flash from her phone caused me and ash to squint our eyes , luckily the photo didn't catch that tho.

Lexi showed me and ashtray the photo , In the corner of my eye I seen ash smile while looking at it.
"That's cute , send it to me"
I said to lexi as she pulled her phone away to show fezco.