15

Me and ashtray have officially been dating for 2 weeks.
2 weeks ago he found me again at a party and we've been together ever since.

Things have calmed down , I see ash almost everyday, and I stay over every Friday, saturday and Sunday.

My mom approves of me and ashtrays relationship because she knows that ash would never let nothing happen to me.
Also because ashtray is fez's brother , and like I've said , fez raised me at some points in my life.

Though our relationship was going good , I could tell something was wrong with ash , last Saturday when I was suppose to go over his house , he told me to stay home because he was handling some business.

He didn't tell me what business, I just know after that day he started becoming paranoid, and he was always looking over his shoulder whenever we where out .

I brushed it off though, he probably go into a fight or something.

~

I walk into fezcos house .
I don't see him nor ash in the living room , which was strange because they're always chilling on the couch when I walk in.

Strange.

I start to walk towards ashtrays room , but I hear whispering coming from inside his room.
I stop for a second , to listen and be nosy because .... Why not.

I hear fez ...

"no ash they already suspect me , let them think it was me , you ain't going down for this shit"

"Fuck that , I'm the one that killed him"
Ash says.

My heart immediately drops to my stomach. Did I hear that right ? Ash killed someone?

What the fuck is going on.

I walk inside the room
"you - killed someone ?"
I say as I look at ash.

"fuuuuuckkk"
Fezco says as he puts his hands on his face.

"Paris what are you doing here ? I told you I was busy today"
Ash says as he gets up from the bed.

"No no no don't try to change the subject, ash who the fuck did you kill ?"

Ash looks at fez , then fez nods at ash , the signal of giving him approval to tell me.

Ash looks at me and says
"Paris remember mouse ? We owed him tons of money and he was getting real aggressive towards us , so I had to ,  I had to protect me and my brother."

I knew ash was bad , I knew he would do crazy things , but I never thought he would actually kill someone. Like end someone's life.

"Listen I think we got people watching us , so I don't want you around here as much. You cannot be a suspect"
fezco says as he walks up towards me.

I was honestly just in shock.

~
Huge time jump

It's been about a month since ash killed mouse.
I go over there every Friday , I was slowing starting to go every Saturday too.

Fez and ash lowered their guard a little and where less paranoid.
But I knew ash was getting into shit.
Bad things.

They never told me the whole story, but apparently last week Nate's dad went to their house talking about a sex tape between him and Jules ?
I don't know ..... it was weird and I forgot what they told me.

What I do remember was what fez told me ,
Ash was apparently repeatedly hitting Nate's dad in the head with a shotgun.

I didn't ask for details because I get sick easily.
But I knew that ash was getting into some bad things recently.

I was honestly worried about ash and fez.
I had a feeling something bad was gonna happen sooner or later.

Oh yeah , I forgot to mention .
Faye moved in with fez and ash because apparently she was a suspect too and they where hiding her in the house for a bit.

Ash was of course mad asf about that.

~

I'm laying down in ash's bed and he's sitting in his chair watching the cameras.
He's always watching them.

"Can you come over here"
I say .

He doesn't answer tho , he just kept his eyes glued on the cameras.

"Helloooo??? Babe ?"

"Are you gonna ignore me ?"

"Those cameras get more attention then me"

he legit isn't paying no mind to me....

"Let's fuck"
And of course straight as I say that , he basically breaks his neck to look back at me.

I start to laugh .
"Woooowwww so you don't pay attention to anything I said before that , but you heard the let's fuck part ?"

He gets up from his chair and walks up to me.
"To be fair last time we got interrupted by my brother , and everytime we try to do IT you always stop me before I can do anything."

He was right.
We have been dating for about 3 months and we haven't ... you know .... we haven't had sex yet.
#Virgin4L

We would only have make out sessions , anddddd mayybbeee some grinding and dirty talk but I'm not gonna get into that right now.

I loved ash and I wanted to take things to another level , but I was honestly kinda scared to lose my v-card.

"Babe you know sex doesn't define love ?"
I say with a smile on my face

"I never said it did , I'm just saying it would be nice to do it one day .... Maybbeeee today?"
He says with a smirk on his face.

My smile goes away
"How cute , you think your gonna get some? Poor baby"

He looks at me and sticks his middle finger up

I dramatically gasp and grab my chest
"Oh mY gOd , sO fuCkinG RudE"

I think I might be ready to do it with him ... not now but ... Soon .