4

"How was it ?"
Ash says as he opens the door

"What? How was what ?"
I say as I walk inside.

"How was the fucking"

how was the- wtf is this kid talking about? He must be high or somethi— oh wait , I told him I was going to my non existent boyfriends house.

That was a weird question of him to ask tho ... like who tf opens the door and says that?

"It was amazing ! Thanks for asking"
I say as I look at him and smile . He was clearly unamused , he just turned back around and started putting all the locks back on the door.

These guys have like 10 locks on their door , kinda makes me feel safe but then again it's a huge fire hazard. Like by the time we unlock the door the fire would literally kill us.

I overthink too much. Right ?
Yeah... maybe I do

Anyways I walk into the living room, I put my bookbag down and sit on the couch .
"How was school p? I see that you came back early"
Fez says.

In the corner of my eye I see ashtray look at me , he gives me that 'this bitch lied' typa look , but I pretended that I didn't notice him.

"It was good , I went to see rue but she wasn't even there so I decided to leave."

Fez was bouta say something but he got interrupted by a phone call.

"Oh , hollup imma go to the bathroom rq I gotta take this call"

The second fez closes that bathroom door , ash looks at me and says
"now who lies about going to a boyfriends house ? That's the most stupidest shit ever"

I honestly don't understand why he cares so much.

"Dude why do you care ? Your not my friend I ain't gotta tell you shit , stay outta my business"
I know I know , it was kinda harsh but ash was really getting on my nerves.
Plus he's always a bitch to me so it's only right I be a bitch to him.

Before ash had the chance to say anything , fez comes running out the bathroom

"Ight look you two little asses sit down on that couch and don't say shit , don't even talk to eachother , as a matter of fact don't even breathe too loud, Yk what don't breathe at all "

Did he just say -
Now what the fuck ?
Me and ash sit down , I was confused asf but ash seemed like he was chillin .

Fez walks over to the door and opens it , tell me when he let some big ass scary man inside the house , this guy was literally like 6'2 and he looked like a mf WWE player.

The big dude walks in and dabs up fez , then he looks at me and ash. I quickly broke eye contact with the guy but in the corner of my eye I see that he smirked at me ... wtf? This guy was like 38

The big dude immediately walks over to me , "my name is mouse , and you are?"
He says reaching for my hand.

"Uh, I'm - im Paris ." I say in a really quiet voice , basically whispering.

Mouse grabs my jaw , making me look at him .
"Speak up louder princess , I asked you what your name was, don't be rude "

"Yo dog chill she like 16 that's my family right there, that shit ain't right"
Fez says as he looks at me all worried.

"Shut the fuck up I ain't talking to you"
Mouse says , as he turns to me still waiting for my response.

"I'm Paris."
I say loud enough for the whole house to hear.

Mouse places his hand on my thigh , "Paris huh ? That's a beautiful name , I never met someone named Paris" he says as he rubs my thigh

I'm literally shitting myself , I sit there stiff asf and I look over at fez , he's looking at me with his hands behind his behind his head. He just shakes his head , giving me the signal to not say anything stupid.

It was silent at this point , mouses hand was still rubbing my thigh and he's slowing moving his hand more up into my thigh , a tear rolled down my cheek.

"Yo chill that's my girl bru"
Ash says .

Me and fez look at ash surprised asf, like wtf did he just say ?

"Oh, you see that's one good thing about me , I respect peoples relationships, but if you ask me, I'd say your a shit boyfriend because god knows what I would've done to her if you would've never said anything" Mouse says as he takes his hand off my thigh.

I'm literally about to fucking burst out crying , but I hold it in. I cannot cry infont of this big ass dude .

"Yo bro can we just do what you came here for ?"
Fez says while looking at mouse.

Mouse nodded and he walks off into the kitchen with fez , they pull out coke and Xanax and all other types of crazy shit. I'm guessing he was suppling fez with more product.

Anyways I'm still sitting on the couch and I'm not gonna lie , I'm full on crying.

"Stop crying like a bitch Paris , I just saved your fucking life"
Ash says as he gets up and walks towards me , he grabbed me by my wrist and basically drags me to his room.

I was so confused but I was still in shock about what happened between me and mouse. So I wasn't really thinking straight.

As we walk into his room he lets go of my wrist and he just sits on his chair , looking at the cameras. As if nothing happened.

I sit on his bed , and I try to calm down .
I wipe my tears away and I say
"Thanks , but why'd you do that"

Ash looks at me like I'm dumb , then he says
"Fuck you mean why I did that? I wasn't gonna let mouse touch up on you like that , shits hella weird. Plus your bitch ass was basically shaking" he says as  he smiles at the last sentence

It wasn't funny .

.