3

I wake up and DAMN
my fucking back is killing me .
This floor is not so comfortable when you sleep on it for 8 hours .

I sit up and look at the time, it was 8am.
I always wake up at 8am, maybe 9am, but never later then that. I don't know why, I always just happen to wake up around that time ...

Anyways , as I sit up I kinda forget where I am , you know , like when your on vacation or at your grandparents house , and when you wake up , your confused for like 2 seconds before you finally realize where your at .

I look around rubbing my eyes , and I see ash.
This kid is sleeping like a starfish on his bed, like literally not joking he looks like Patrick from SpongeBob.

Except - a hot starfish ? He didn't have a shirt on , he was in shorts and he wasn't even under the blankets . Honestly.... Kinda hot . He had some nice abs 😵‍💫
Hold up , what am I thinking? Ash fucking hates me and I kinda hate him too .

After getting my thoughts together , I get up and start walking to the kitchen .
I see fez and ... he's sitting with - Lexi ?
That's new ...

"oh wassup p, you hungry ?"
fez says as he gets up and pours me a bowl of cereal before I even say anything .

"Hey p! How are you , also what's going on? How come your over here ? Also ... don't you have school ?"

Damn this girl is nosy asf... anyways
i tell her what happened and she tells me that she's sorry and that she wished she could help , like everyone says when they feel bad for someone.

We all just sitting there chatting , I was eating my cereal when I see ash walk out his room , he kinda rubs his eyes and looks over at the kitchen.
He was still shirtless , damn does this kid just feel comfortable walking around like that ?

He kinda just looks at us for a second , then he scoffs and rolls his eyes, then he walks back into his room... tf was the point of coming out then ?

I swear that kid hates everyone.

Anyways about 30 minutes go by and Lexi had to go to school , it was 10am and she was already late. She gave me and fez a hug before grabbing her backpack and running out the door.

So , you and lex huh ?
I say to fez and give him a smirk

"Mann , Lexi is chill she's like my bestfriend"
Fez says with a little laugh

"Mhmmmm whatever you say fezco"
I say as I get up and wash my plate .

I was thinking about what Lexi said .. and I think imma go to school , I mean fuck it . I haven't went in like 3 weeks and I don't really wanna be locked up in here with that moody bitch ash.
Plus I wanna see rue, I kinda miss that addict .

I walk into ash's room and I don't even look at him because everytime I look at him he says some dumb shit .

I grabbed a pair of ripped jeans and a crop top , I walk into ash's bathroom and change.
I walk out and ash gives me a quick look , he looks me up and down then just looks away ....
He's mysterious I swear.

As I'm about to walk out the room , I hear ash say

"where you goin"

I look at him kinda surprised, he didn't look up tho , he was looking down at his phone the whole time... why he wanna know where I'm going ?

"I'm going to my boyfriends house"
now listen I'm single asf but I wanted him to think I had a boyfriend, because honestly being single is embarrassing.

He didn't say nothing so I just walked out.

As I'm about to leave the house I tell fez that I'm going to school and he tells me to be safe.

Time skip

I'm sitting in my class and , you wanna know something .... Remeber earlier when I said I wanted to come to school so I could see rue? Yeah ? Well guess what , SHE DIDNT EVEN COME TO SCHOOL TODAY. fucking great , she was like the only person I was really close to.
I mean I talked to Lexi, Cassie and Maddie but it was more of a "hi" and "bye" type of thing.
We would only talk if we walk past eachother in the hallways or if we are in the same room .
We didn't talk on social media or none of that.

Anyways I decide to just leave after my class ended , like I said I came for my favorite druggie rue, but she wasn't here.

When the bell rings I made sure I was the first one out the classroom, but as I'm walking out the door I bump into someone , it was Nate .

Fuck I hate this dude

"Hey Paris you gotta watch where you walk , you might slip into a dick or something"

did he just -
"Nate I'm literally 16 you fucking pervert"

Background context : Nate was like really fucking dumb so instead of graduating last year , he got left back. So he was 18.

"Damn p chill I was just joking around"
Nate says as he gives me a playful push

"Don't call me P , I'm not your friend dude."
I say as I walk past him .

if you haven't noticed, everyone who I'm close with calls me p , hence the fact why fez and Lexi call me p.

Also that's why Ash calls me Paris , he calls me by my full name because he thinks nicknames are for "bitches"

Which is ironic because his name is literally ashtray . But I don't say anything about his stupid name. What kinda name is ashtray ? Like wtf

Time skip

I finally get back to fez's place , but once again the front door is locked . Jesus these fuckers are so paranoid.

I gently knock on the door , because I don't want a gun pointed at me , I think learned my lesson from last time. Ash opens the door .

"How was it ?"