41

my dumbass got acrylics and I struggled so much typing out this chapter.

I poured myself a shot , but as I was putting
It up to my mouth , ashtray took it out my hand and he drank it.

"Your joking right"

He made a sour face as he swallowed the drink , then as he put the shot glass down , he looked up at me and smiled
"Had to make sure it wasn't drugged , your welcome."

I watched as he poured another shot, he held it up and walked directly infront of me , then he put his hand on my neck.

"Open"
He said with a slight smirk on his face.

I looked at him confused
"What?"

He took his hand off my neck , then he put it on my jaw.
He pushed my jaw up , causing me to tilt my head back a little.

"Open your mouth"
He said once again , this time it was more of a demand.

I opened my mouth , then he licked his lips as he poured the shot into my mouth.
He kept eye contact while doing it.

Straight as I swallowed the drink , I started to cough from how strong the flavor was.
Ash started to laugh , I slapped his arm as I was still fucking coughing - I'm over here dying and shit , and he finds it amusing.

After a while me and ashtray made our way to the backyard, we found a old worn out couch back there.

Ash sat on the couch , then he started to pat his lap, signaling for me to sit on it.
"Nice try playboy but there are hundred's of teens here , and i know how you get"
I said as I plopped myself besides him.

He looked pretty annoyed that I didn't sit on his lap , but here's the thing about ash.
He's a horny motherfucker and he will do anything anywhere.
He gave zero fucks if people where around , as long
as he got what he wanted.

As I was looking around , I noticed we had a perfect view of the party.
We could see the whole living room , thanks to a huge window that was facing our direction.

"Hey imma go get us some more drinks"
I stood up from the couch and ash immediately stood up right after me
"You ain't going alone, tryna be independent and shit"

I looked back at him and I pushed him back on the couch.
"Your gonna stay here , and I'm gonna get us drinks"

He stood silent for a second , before letting out a sigh .
"If u ain't back in 5 minutes, Imma automatically assume someone kidnapped you and imma start throwing hands"

"Dude what - whatever ,  alright"

I walked into the crowded house , pushing by everyone that was dancing.
I finally made it into the kitchen , where there was less people.

I went into the fridge to grab 2 beers.
They where at the bottom of the fridge , as I bent down I felt hands wrap around my waist.

I smiled but i immediately wiped it away , as I told ash to stay his ass on that couch , and he clearly
didn't listen.

I turned around to scold his bitch ass about not listing to me.
"I told you to -"

I stopped talking as I realized it wasn't ash that wrapped his arms around my waist - but instead it was Troy.

I pushed him but he came right back up to me.

"what? Y-you didn't missss me"
He was slurring his words and his breath smelt
of pure alcohol.

I backed up as I gave him a disgusted look
"What the fuck is wrong with you ?"

He looked up and started to laugh
"Ya knowww we could've had something special if you would've just left that low life drug dealer"
He said as he started to walk towards me again.

It took everything in me not to smash this bottle on his head.
I knew I couldn't do that tho , he was clearly drunk as fuck and he wasn't in his right state of mind.

"Back up Troy , you know if ash see's you -"

"Why are you still with him? What life is he gonna provide you? He's a fucking drug dealer paris. Him and his brother will always be known as the parent-less drug dealers"

I clenched my fists , I was not going to feed into this shit. I was just gonna tell ash , so he can deal with him.

I pushed past Troy and he grabbed my shoulder and pulled me back.
"I swear to fucking god -"
I got cut off by Troy leaning in and kissing me.
I tried my best to pull away but he was holding the back of my head , pushing me into the kiss.

"AYO WHAT THE FUCK ?"