39

I woke up to the sun beaming at my face.
I put my hand over my eyes as I pulled my phone out from under the pillow.

Fuck , it's 6am.
Why am I awake.

I laid my head back on the pillow , attempting to fall back asleep but there was no point.
I was already wide away.

"Fuuuckkk"
I groaned as I got out of bed.

I looked back at ash , and he's full on drooling on his pillow.
Must be nice.

I stretched then I walked out of his room , towards the living room.
To my surprise - I seen fez and Lexi sitting on the couch.
I haven't seen lexi in a long time.

"Hey lex! It's been a while , where have you been?"

"I've been really busy directing a play , where have you been? I haven't seen you around school"

"Yeah I haven't been in school cause I've been here , shits been stressful lately"

"Aww , that sucks. Hey we should like - go on a double date one of these days! Me and fez , and you and ash"

I looked at fez and we basically read eachothers minds.

"Ash ain't going on a double date , he wouldn't even go on a regular date."

"Fez buddy , you stole the words right out my mouth"

Ash wasn't romantic outside , he only did romantic shit inside the house where no one sees.
Lame 😒

"Hey me and ash going to a party later today , you and fez should tag along."

Lexi looked at fez and he shrugged
"I mean I ain't gon drink , I'd probably go to sell to all em lil teenagers. But fuck it I'm down"

Lexi got happy and she immediately started talking about the outfit she was gonna wear to the party tonight.

~

It was 8pm , the party started at9.
Me and ash where just chillin in his room , we where waiting for fez to finish getting ready.

I was laying down peacefully scrolling through my phone before ash snatched it out my hand.
"Always on this fucking phone"

You see , I don't care what you do. But once you touch my phone - it's done for.

I stand up from the bed and I look down on him
"You have 5 seconds to give me my phone."

"Or what"

"or imma beat your ass"
he looked up at me and chuckled - did he just call me weak ? He didn't even say anything but I just know that chuckle meant something.

"Keep laughing bitch , I'll really fuck you up"
He licked his lips and looked at me up and down

"I'd like to see you try that ma, but you might get hurt cause I fight back"

Oh so we abusing women now?

He pulled me onto his lap and whispered into my ear
"Hit me"

I leaned back and ... I slapped the side of his head.
I mean he did ask for it

He looked at me surprised as if I wasn't gonna do it , like he basically gave me permission to do it.
So I did it.

"You gon regret that shit Paris"

he picked me up off his lap and tossed me on the bed , he tossed me so hard that the wind got knocked out of me.
"Fuck that , this is abuse I'm calling the cops"

I tried to get up off the bed but he got ontop of me and pinned my hands above my head

"Bitch you hit me first"

"True but -"
He cut me off by putting his hand around my neck , not in an aggressive way.
But in a gentle way.

"Shut your ass up"

My degrading kink is kicking in 3...2...1...
It kicked in.

"I mean if you say so"

He smirked and leaned in to kiss me.

We where having a full on make out session , until he started to move his hands down my body.

I pulled away and I raised my eyebrow at him.
He smiled and whispered into my ear

"I think you know where this is going"
Then he started kissing my neck , slowly going down.
I was breathing hella hard and I felt him smiling against my skin.

He reached my waist and he looked up at me for approval, I nodded and he slowly went lower.

Until the door swung open.
Ash jumped up off me and just stared at the person who walked in , which was fezco.

"Yo guys I'm ready - what the fuck yo? Ash I told your ass to lock the fucking door. Ya too young to be doing this shit , I'm fucking traumatized man"

"Fez shut up bro you should know not to walk in when the door is closed , this is the 4th time you walked in , imma start putting a sock on the door or some shit"

Fez just shook his head and walked out the room.

I felt my face getting red , I was so fucking embarrassed.

"He ain't even see nun , we fully clothed. We chillin"