49

this chapter contains sexual content.

Yesterday was filled with jokes .... From Ashtray.
The whole time we where eating dinner , he kept saying shit like "shut up that's why you thought lexi was some random bitch" and "that's why you embarrassed yourself "

Like damn I thought you was cheating bae give me a break 😒
Not my fault I'm hella insecure, I mean he did cheat on me 2 times - or was it 3? I don't even know.

That was in the past tho , right now we're in a really good place..... and today is a bitches birthday 😛
I'm finally 17 , ofc I had to rub it in ashtrays face.
I'm older then him by 3 months and 2 weeks .... Not that I counted.

I knew he had something planned today , something was gonna happen and I begged him to tell me but he wouldn't budge.

"Fuck man I get it , it's not that big of a deal"

I ran up behind him and I wrapped my arms around his waist
"It is BECAUSE IM OLDER THEN YOU , you a fucking baby now do as I say you bitch"

He pushed my hands away before picking me up and tossing me on the bed
"Better watch what you say little girl"

"I mean technically -"

"Don't you dare say it"

"I meannn likeee I am older then you so -"

Before I could finish my sentence this asshole had the nerve to put his hand over my mouth
"What did I just say?"

I frowned my eyebrows at him , since I couldn't fucking speak with his manly ass hand covering my mouth.

"I wanna do something we haven't done before"

I just stared at him , like mf how am I suppose to respond if your hand is still over my mouth.
So I did what any normal person would do , I licked his hand.

He pulled his hand away and looked at me with his eyebrows raised
"Did you just lick me"

Yeah No Shit Sherlock
"Well I couldn't really speak could I? That's besides the point - Something like what ?

He shuffled away from me as he started to rub the back of his head , his eyes where wondering all over the room
"Well since it's you birthday , I kinda WantedToGoDownOnYou"

It took me a second to comprehend what he had said , but once I finally did , my eyes widened.

"I don't know , I'm uh - on my lady month. Yep , Mhm sorry"

"Lady month?"

"You heard me"

"You know how I know your lying ? Your 'lady month' ended last week dipshit , if you don't feel comfortable we don't have to do it ya'know? I don't wanna force it on you"

He finally looked at me and a smile tugged on his lips "I'm not comfortable with doing that yet , thanks for understanding tho"

"It's all good , we could just chill and watch that boring ass show that you love ?"

"You mean shameless ? That's not boring , your just mad because Carl fine as fuck"

"Yo what - play the show before I change my mind"

(ɪꜰ ʏᴏᴜʀ ʀᴇ-ʀᴇᴀᴅɪɴɢ ᴛʜɪs , ʏᴇs ⵊ ᴅᴇʟᴇᴛᴇᴅ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ʜᴜɢᴇ sᴍᴜᴛ sᴄᴇɴᴇ ʙᴇᴄᴀᴜsᴇ ⵊ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛ ɪᴛ ᴡᴀs ᴛᴏᴏ ᴇxᴘʟɪᴄɪᴛ.) ᴀɴᴅ ꜰᴏʀ ᴛʜᴇ ɴᴇᴡ ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀs , ᴊᴜsᴛ ʙᴇ ɢʟᴀᴅ ʏᴏᴜʀ ɴᴇᴡ ᴄᴀᴜsᴇ ᴛʜᴀᴛ sᴄᴇɴᴇ ᴡᴀs ʜᴏʀʀɪꜰʏɪɴɢ

Today is our last full day here and ash had one last thing planned before we started packing.

He told me to wear something casual , so I threw on a pair of ripped jeans and a black crop top.
Along with his hoodie that I threw over my shoulder , just incase I got cold.

Ash wore a all black Nike tech jumpsuit , with his chain poking out.
This kid is so fine -
it's a simple fit but anything he wears automatically looks 10x better, while it would look normal on any other person.

He caught me staring at him and I immediately looked down.
"You ain't gotta stare at me , I'll all yours"
He cockily said.

"What ? Me ? Staring ? Pffttt - why would I..... okay whatever it doesn't even matter"

I heard him let out a small laugh , then in the corner of my eyes I seen him walking towards me.
"Aight let's go , I'm tryna get there before sunset"

Sunset ? I never thought I'd hear him say that word.

He grabbed my hand and we made our way out of the hotel room.

We got into his car and he started driving.
I was still oblivious as to where he was taking me.

After about 20 minutes, we arrive at what seems like a cliff.
I turn to him as my eyes began to widen
"Are you gonna push me off this cliff"

"Damn , took you this long to realize huh?"

I slapped his arm as I scoffed "asshole" under my breath.

He turned to me and he had a amused look on his face
"Watchu said ?"

I quickly got out the car and I ran towards a bench.
I heard ashtary running behind me , but before I could sit I felt his arms wrap around my waist.

He leaned his head on my shoulder and he pointed out the sunset that was to the side of us.
I didn't even realize that when I got out the car.

It was breathtaking.

We stood there admiring the sunset in a comfortable silence for a while.

Before ash spoke up
"I love you , happy birthday"

I turned around to say something but I noticed he started to pull something out his pocket

I looked at him suspiciously as he held out a red velvet box.