5

I wake up and my eyes are killing me. I was crying
so much yesterday that i woke up with puffy eyes and it was kinda painful.

Apparently I fell asleep on ash's bed ? I don't really remember anything that happened after ash took me into his room last night, I just remember me crying myself to sleep.

Anyways I sit up and I look besides me, and ash was sleeping. He looked so peaceful, once again he didn't have a shirt on,
Tbh I kinda just stare at him for like 2 seconds.... Okay I lied I stared at him for a solid 3 minutes.
I was just admiring him , Yk ?

But as I'm looking at his abs, I look up at his face and TELL ME WHY HES AWAKE.
Fuck . How long was he awake for ?

"Like what you see paris ?"
He says as he gets up, looking for a shirt to put on.

"I don't know what your talking about"
I didn't know how else to respond, so I say that.

Before I make things more awkward, I just get up and walk out the room.

I walk into the kitchen and I see fez sitting on the couch watching some movie called "stand by me" he's always watching that shit.

I pour myself a bowl of cereal and I walk over to him, I sit next to him and he looks at me .

"Yo P I'm so fucking sorry that shit happened yesterday, that guy is fucking insane and he could've killed all of us if he really wanted to"

He looked really guilty, I honestly felt bad. I knew it wasn't his fault , I also knew he couldn't really stop it because what he said was true , mouse could've killed all of us . If he wanted to .

"Fez it's okay , it's over and nothing happened to me"
I say to him , giving him a smile.

Before fez could say anything , ash walked over to the living room and says
"Yeah nothing happened because I came in and saved the day, like the fucking hero I am, by the way your welcome you assholes"

Me and fez look at each other and we start dyinggg, we are legitimately laughing so hard.
I look over at ash while I'm still laughing and he had a straight face , which of course made me laugh even harder.

After me and fez calm down , fez looks at me and ash and says
"Alright alright , enough joking around . You two get ready cause we got work to do at the store . Be ready in 20 minutes"

"who said I wanted to go?" I say looking up at fez

"Your little ass ain't staying here alone , and really p you serious? You wanna stay here alone after what happened yesterday?" Fez says with a concerned look on his face.

He did have have a point..

I get up and go into the room to change.

Ash walks in right behind me , but he didn't follow me , I mean it was his room so he was just walking in to look for a new pair of clothes.

I was looking through my bags.... And guess what I forgot to bring ?
I forgot a hoodie... a jacket ... literally I forgot to bring anything that keeps me warm ... I packed tons of shirts , jeans , shorts , even bathing suits .
But no hoodie.

Well fuck .

I look over at ash , he's going through his closet looking for something to wear .

"Hey , I forgot to pack a hoodie and it's kinda chilly outside, you think I can borrow one of yours?"

He doesn't even respond to me...
Like the least he could do is say no , but he ignored me , what a dickhead- oh wait never mind he's actually handing me a hoodie.

"Now don't dirty my shit Paris I ain't playing if I see 1 stain we gonna fight"

Honestly that was kinda hot...
I think I have a kink for people that are mean to me ..
"Thanks!"
I say all happy and shit.

I was waiting for him to turn around so I could change ... he was just looking at me tho .
"Could you , ya know , like , turn around or like , leave so I could change"

"Oh shit my fault"
He says as he walks out the room

That was weird ...

Once I'm dressed I walk out into the living room. Ash was sitting using his phone , and fez looks at me weird.

"Yo - is that ash's hoodie"
He says smirking .

"Yes but I'm only wearing it because it's cold out and I don't have a hoodie, so don't even think about saying it because I know what your thinking"

Fez just laughs and gets up , he looks at me and ash and let's out another laugh.

There was really nothing funny ...

Time skip

We get to the store and fez immediately starts to do business . He had like 7 people waiting to buy drugs.

I sit on the counter and ash looks at me like I'm dumb ...

"What you looking at ?"
I say to him with a disgusted look on my face (obviously I was playing around)

"Getcho little ass up and come with me to the back, imma put you to work today paris"
He didn't even let me answer , he just grabbed my wrist and pulled me off the counter.

I love how bossy he is , it's so - wait what why am I thinking like this again .... Maybe , just maybe I might have a little crush on this asshole....

.