44

Happy 4/20 you little fuckers 😏🌝
Don't get laced today 🥹 😃

Ash finally believed me when I told him I didn't initiate the kiss with Troy , but only after I told him the full story in extreme detail.

However ,
It's still been 4 days , 8 hours and 49 seconds since ash broke up with me.
Yes I counted.

He hasn't talked about what happened that night at the party , nor did he apologize for falsely accusing me of cheating.
He just went on with his days like nothing happened.

And that's the only thing I hated about him , the fact that he could just brush shit off and not talk about situations.

He was confusing me... last night before we fell asleep we -
Not getting into details
But after we did what we did , he told me he loved me.

I get that guys arnt good at expressing emotions , but I was seriously confused...
And I needed answers.

I was just waiting on him to wake up.
It was 11am and he was still knocked out.

I started to get bored , so I got up from the bed and I went to the living room , where of course fezco was sitting on the couch.
Per usual.

He was talking on the phone , so I sat across from him as I waited for the call to wrap up.

I couldn't help but think about the conversation we had 2 nights ago.

It was 3 am and I couldn't sleep , I went to the kitchen where I seen fez , he was grabbing a bottle of water from the fridge.
"why you up at this time" he asked as he took a sip of his water. "I dunno I can't sleep"  I said as I sat on the kitchen counter.

We talked till 5am , in the same spot.
He gave me advice on boys and I gave him advice on girls.
Deep down , we both knew we where giving eachother relationship advice , he was giving me advice on ashtray and I was giving him advice on lexi.
We didn't mention their names but it was clear we where talking about them.

Fez was finally done with his phone call.
He looked over at me and tilted his head the slightest bit.
"What's on your mind kid"

I leaned back on the couch as I let out a sigh.
"Nothin"

He looked at me and raised his eyebrows, he clearly knew I was lying.
Fez was like my therapist - I would always tell him my problems and no matter what I told him , he would never judge me.

"Fine .. I've just been thinking about what happened 4 days ago , ash basically broke up with me and I don't think he knows that he's supposed to apologize for falsely accusing me of cheating. Also he hasn't mentioned the fact that he BROKE UP WITH ME. He is also giving me mixed emotions cause last night we -"

I stopped myself as I realized I was talking to fezco , and not a girl friend like Maddy or some shit.

Luckily fez didn't catch on to the last part , or maybe he did... either way he brushed it off.

"well we both know ash lacks in expressing emotions , he lacks on a lot of things but the expressing emotions part is for sure top one. Maybe he thinks ya still together ? i don't know man. Ya give me migraines"
He laughed at his last sentence.

I chuckled at his laugh , he had a very contagious laugh.

I was about to say something, but I felt a hand slap the back of my head.

"Ow - what the fuck?"

I turned around to see ash looking down at me , he clearly just woke up as his eyes where low and he looked half dead.

He threw hisself on the couch , then he looked over at fez , they exchanged a quick look.
Fez nodded as he got up and walked towards his room.

Like I said a while back , I swear they communicate through facial expressions.

Once we heard fez close his room door , ash looked at me with a confused look on his face.

That of course confused me

Now we where both confused

We sat there in confusion for a while

"I didn't break up with you , why are you telling fez I broke up with you"

I was shocked at the fact that he heard me and fezcos conversation, but I was even more shocked at the fact that he said he didn't break up with me.
When he clearly did.

"Ash the night of that party , you literally broke up with me... you said - and I quote 'were done' "

"Uhhh No I didn't"

"Ash you legitimately broke up with me , this happened 4 days ago. Your telling me you forgot ?"

"Nah nah I ain't forget , I just ain't remembered breaking up with you."

"Please talk properly I can't stand when you use words wrong - also how do you not remember breaking up with me? How do you not remember breaking up with someone in general"

He shrugged as he laid back into the couch
"Ion know , I remember yellin' at you and shit but I genuinely don't remember breaking up witchu"

"So you telling me I've been quietly suffering in my own thoughts these past 4 days , for no reason ?"

"Pretty much"