38

Bing bong
Guys my mom didn't buy me chicken tenders , and I asked her politely. Just thought you should know.

I was debating on going inside , but I'm sure they're fine.
I mean they should be fine ... im not worried at all.

I'm panicking.

Imma stay my ass put , I ain't moving from this seat.

It's been 15 minutes at this point , I was about to get out the car - then my phone started to ring
It was ash
I ofc picked up right away.

Hello ? Are you guys good ?

They fucking got him - they got him bro

What are you talking about ? They got who?

They got fez , when you left mike managed to get the gun out of fezcos hand and he fucking shot him.

Tell me your fucking joking , is he okay? Like is he breathing and shit

He's fucking gone paris he's gone - mike got a clear shot to his chest - I don't know what to do. Straight as he shot fez , I shot him.
Now there's 3 fucking bodies on the floor and one of the bodies are my brother

My heart dropped.
Tears started to form in my eyes
Especially when I realized that's not what actually happened.

Sorry - guys please forgive me I just had to fuck with ya once more

It won't happen again I promise
Please don't cancel me

Anyways this is how the conversation actually went:

Hello ?

Yo - me and fez cleaning up , we gonna be out in a few minutes. Stay put and don't get out the car.

Fuck ash you had me worried -

I know I know , listen I gotta continue cleaning , I'll tell you everything in the car

Alright bye

Ight 

-End of call

Did he just -
He didn't even say bye back 🙄

Now I feel relieved, knowing fez and ash are safe.
I sat on my phone for another 20 minutes, before I finally saw ash and fez walking towards the car.

Ash got in the backseat with me , fez started driving and ash started to explain everything that went on.

Basically when I left , fez shot mike but the fucker didn't wanna die , so ash shot him.
Once they made sure the guys where dead , they started to clean shit up , they wiped their fingerprints off everything and they made it seem like it was a robbery gone wrong.

It kinda scares me - like how are they so good at this shit.

Like I'm literally scared of butterflies, yes ... I said it .... butterflies. I'm terrified of those creepy flying shits. Tryna look all cute with them designs on their wings , like no bitch I know your trying to distract me from the fact that your a Russian spy.
Then there's ash , 16 and killing people like it's nothing.