Y/n killed him?

Disclaimer
This is a work of fiction therefore, this story and characters are fictitious.

This book contains references to alcohol consumption, violence, panic attacks, mature scenes, suicide, drug, and self harm."

It was Monday morning everyone was focused in there work including Y/N.

Y/N was not like this the way she is today, she was kind, sweet, happy child.
She just asked for a happy family which everybody wants. But God wrote her story differently.

(Y/n POV)

I was working when suddenly I got a call from my sister jisoo's bodyguard

"H-Hello? mam".... Her bodyguard was hesitating to speak.

"what happened?"
I said in a cold voice as usual.

"uh......mam" he was very scared.

"what the hell! can't you speak properly?!" i was angry already as he was wasting my time.

"mam actually Ms Kim..." He said with hesitation

" jisi? , what happened to her. Is she okay?, wait I am coming home." I said cutting him and running to the door. I ran toward the parking area.

Pov end ~

Y/n started her car not waiting for her driver, she was very worried. She reaches her house, she made her way straight to jisoo's room she saw her laying on the bed.

"What happened to her huh?" She asked to her bodyguard worriedly.

"S-She f-fainted"
Bodyguard was shuttering. he knows how protective she is for her older sister, jisoo and if, that thing which hurted her is a human that means it is the last day of that person.

"And what the fuck you were doing?"
Y/n yelled on jisoo's bodyguard Mike.

While jisoo was just laying because she finally spoke.

"hey calm down I am okay look. I am fine."

She said.

"fine? look at you. I'll talk to you later." Y/n said in disbelief

"you tell me. What is your job? Huh?"
She asked annoyed at Mike, her tone was very coldly)

"to take care of jisoo mam." He answered very scared

"Ah....thank god you remember
she said sarcastically
then what the fuck were you doing???" She screamed at him making him flinch

"So S-Sorry mam I won't repeat."
He gulps

"you know what? meet me in comp..." Before she could speak further, she was stopped by her sister

"come on sis calm down atleast least listen to me you don't even know what happened. And you are just scolding him"

Jisoo tried to calm her

"first of all he is the one here who gonna take care of you in every way this is what he gets paid for and second thing why do you always take his side huh?
She asked annoyed

"And you, 'LEAVE'."
Y/n ordered mike and he left after bowing

"bro I am not taking someone's side I am just speaking the truth"

Said jisoo

"you know your last bodyguards fired on their first smallest mistake and this shit is still here after thousands of mistakes."
Y/n said in disbelief