Lied to hide the truth (29)

Everyone was angry and stunned by new personality of y/n.

Sugga suddenly hit her in her stomach which made her puke some blood from her mouth she fall on the ground so hard. She chocked on her blood. And tae fell on his knees when he heard her.

Jimmin wanted to help her but after litsening her words he stopped.

Sugga took a injection and goes to inject her. But jinn stopped him.

Jinn: what are you doing?? this drug is for our enemies. And it is too heavy.

Sugga: she is more then my enemy. And why are "you" saying this? do you care about your sister? Or your love suddenly woke up for her?

Jinn: shut up do whatever you want.
(Sugga goes to inject her)

Mr Kim: Stop sugga......

"Y/n why did you do that?"

Y/n looks at mr kim with tired but cold eyes.

Y/n: he was my first mission.(wipes her blood from lips) (chuckles) I killed someone......like you taught to my brothers but not us. I did that too.......i killed him nicely and painfully. I can also do it. Ain't you happy......dad?
(She had pain in her eyes)

Sugga: For just mission you....you killed him?? (Angry)

Y/n: (chuckles)

Sugga goes to inject her but Mr Kim stopped him.

Mr Kim: Keep this anger to you!!!

and all of you come with me. Now!
(Every one was leaving but Taeyung grabbed everyone's attention as he goes to y/n.

Y/n laying on the floor while closing her eyes but opened when she heard some footsteps coming near her.

(Tae helped her to sit and he also sits on his knees)

Y/n: so it was the place you were taking me to? (In pain)

Tae: y/n i know you have not done that, you have not killed m-my f-friend. You are not like this. And still if you do it so you may have a reason. Y/n i know you are my princess you can't do this to me (crying).........tell me the truth y/n please.....

Y/n POV

He knows me very well but i.........i can't tell him never.....(sadly) all you should know about it tae is, you should not know about it. I have handled it alone so i will handle it alone. You're already hurt after knowing about Jason i don't wanna give you more pain by telling about jissoo.....

Y/n Pov end

Tae: tell me y/n please........

Y/n: (she gathered her confidence back and again keep her bad bitch face)
He was my mission tae. So i had to kill him, and i impressed my boss by that..... isn't it goo......

(Before she could complete she felt pain on her right cheek and she again fell on the ground. she looks at tae)

(Tae Gets up aggressively)
Tae: you deserve this for what you did y/n. Getting always bad names by jinn and dad. That was what you deserved i was stupid to love you , to always support you. You never worth of anything. Dad was always right, you are just a *useless attention seeker*.

(His words was so painful for y/n More painful then the slap.)

Tae: you never thought what will happen once jissoo knew about it .(yells)

Y/n: do not tell her! She should not know about it at any cost. (Said Straightly)

Tae: y/n you keep one thing in your mind from now i am not your brother anymore.