Behaviour changed (Part 19)

Y/n : Is he sent by kingfishers? No way i told them to not do that. (she mumbling)

(The unknown man was unconscious)

Mr Kim: take him to basement and ask him when he wakes up.
(Angry)

Jinn: yes dad.

Y/n POV.

What?? Ask him here, now.......Shit!! (They took him to basement)

POV end.

"Three of you go and sleep."
Mr Kim said to jisso, mrs kim and y/n)

Jisso and Mrs Kim left and y/n was leaving too, but stopped by Mr Kim as he grabbed her arm.

Mr Kim: your hand?(looks at her hand)
Treat your cut. Blood is flowing too much. (Coldly)

Then jinn suddenly remembered that y/n got stabbed too.(his eyes widened up)

Jinn: dad he stabbed her in her ribs. (in panick)

Tae: what!!(screams)
Where??
(Tae runs to y/n and mr kim start looking at her stomach)

Jinn: the top is in total blood.

Mr Kim: why didn't you tell us about it. (yells and touches her cut)

Y/n: it's nothing. (Coldly but in pain)

Tae: what nothing?

(he lift her top little)

"Shit!!!

(Blood was flowing and the cut was quiet big and deep)

Mr Kim: it's too much blood.
Jinn do something. Fast!!
(cold but tensed)

Jinn: yes dad let me get first aid.(panicking)

Tae: Y/n lay down on the sofa. (Panicking)

Mr Kim: calm down tae. Don't worry (worried)

(Jin is a nice mafia and also have medical degree so he is also known as doctor of mafia)

Jin arrived with first aid box

Y/n: i am fine. I-I'll treat it by myself. (In little pain)

Taeyung: it is not a small cut so shut up and let us do what we are doing. (scolds her)

"Should we go to hospital?" asks jinn.

Jinn: no Don't worry i will do it.

Tae: she will have stitches right? (Scared)

Jinn: yeah (in sad voice).

Looks at y/n who is not protesting now because of pain which she is not showing.

And jinn said to her

"Don't worry i will try to do it softly."(said in soft voice) (And he starts his work and takes his tools out from the box)

Y/n POV.

What? What He just said? Does he c..c..care? No don't fall in there trap y/n they will treat you as shit again.

Y/n POV end

Then Y/n's lips left some sound of pain as jinn started stitching.

( They don't have injection from which she won't feel pain. They can't go out because of blood's continues flow)

Tae holds her hand and y/n hold it back.

Y/n POV

Jinn suddenly started doing it and it was so painful. shit!!! Aahh!! My mouth was continuesly leaving these word. But i tried my best to not to show them so i just shut my eyes tightly. Then someone grabbed my hand and i am sure it's tae i hold it back, i don't know i just wanted that.

Y/n POV end

Tae: should I call jissoo?

Y/n: no! Don't

Taeyung: so you can show your pain to me okay?

Y/n mind: i was just looking at him. How he knew that?
Then tae hugged me by my side and started kissing my forehead multiple times and said

"Don't worry, pain will go away soon"

Y/n had no choice her emotions won over her personality and she hugged him back a little. And she let it go soon when they were done with the wound.

Jinn: is it still paining(softly)

Y/n thought "is he okay? I got stabbed but it seems like he got attack on his head" (y/n was just looking at him shocked. And then Mr Kim said awkwardly..)

"Is it paining y/n? We will go to hospital in the morning now go and sleep" (cold)

Y/n: it is okay i have work tomorrow.(she thought after a long time they called me by my name)

Taeyung: what? No work for atleast a week.(shouts)

Jinn: yes you are not going anywhere.(serious)

Y/n : i have important work. (Cold)
(she got up and started going to her room but felt weak and about to fall but Jin hold her)

Jinn: let me help you (he started picking her up)

Y/n : hey leave me i can go by myself.

Jinn: shut up! (She kept an annoying look)

I am not enjoying it i have to pick you because you wanted to be a "heroine" there and then got stabbed. Your hand also have cut i have to treat that too so shut up.

Y/n: i am not telling you to do it i can do it by myself so don't need to "pretend" ( i yelled slightly and he got silent)

Jinn: pretend? . shut up or i will stitch your mouth too.
(And he take her to her room)

Jinn has treated her wound of her hand now and said....

"Call me anytime when you feel pain." (puts his hand on her cut.)

Y/n: why are you trying to be caring?(annoyed look)

Jinn: y/n i am not trying anything . You got stabbed.(rude)

Y/n: ohh wait yeah....you and dad are being nice because if i am not okay so whom will you call "bitch" right? (Said with confidence)

Jinn: i-it's not like that. Why are taking everything wrongly? (Stutter)

Y/n: i don't know you just made me like this because this is how you treated me so all i think now is Nagative and guess what it's turns same as i think. And I know nobody would care even if i die. Right?(in anger)

Jinn: shut up y/n!!  are you listening yourself? (Screams)

Y/n : you made me this jinn. You broke me (emotionally).

Jinn: i-a-am...(close his eyes)

Y/n: (sighs)
"Get out i wanna sleep"

Jinn: answer my question first.

Why were you fighting? and how you knew how to fight like professional? Even you got stabbed. A Normal person would pass out after that. What's with you? (Confused)

Y/n: (gulps)
__________________________
I know it was boring but next one is not

*Do like.*