Decided (43)

Kae's father: i am sorry my child i could not save you from her. (Crying)

PA: sir we need to do the rituals. it's time.

Kae's father: (he looks and kae's body) don't worry my boy i will not spare her and her sister, even i will do so many things with her sister in front of her.

PA: what about her family sir? They will try to stop you

Kae's father: huh....they will not disturbe us and even, they will also fight from our side (smirks)

Y/n POV

"Min........i am feeling like heaven baby, don't stop"

Her eyes opened from the dream.

"What the fvck was i dreaming? and was it about jimmin. Ugh!"

"I don't know why but today i am feeling relaxed and calm like i don't have any problem left, Physically and mentally i am feeling good today".

Aahh.....my head what the fvck happened last night did i drink to much?

(She looks down)
Wait......This is not my blanket? What!!!
(She looked around)
This is not my freaking room!!

No calm down i maybe so much tired so i just slept here it is maybe this bar's room. Calm down (she exhales and inhales and then she looked down)

What the hell!!!...MY CLOTHS?!!

(She was not wearing anything except for the shirt and her clothes was on the floor)

No way c-calm yourself down y/n
(She slowly look beside her somewhere she knew what she did)

She was shocked her eyes widened up she could not process what she saw she looked at jimmin's beautiful sleeping figure for 1 min continuesly with her hand on her mouth and then she slowly pulled the sheet to be sure, from him and saw that he was also laying there without clothes.

She ran out of the bed she wore her panty, she saw a jeans there which was probably of jimmin she wore her jacket on the shirt of jimmin which she was wearing already, wore her sandals and ran away with her phone.

Y/n at her house ~

Y/n entered and suddenly hoseuk calls her who is in her house.

Hoseuk: hey girl where were you last night?

Y/n: nowhere.

Hoseuk: nowhere? Oh my god are you working with Avengers?

Y/n: shut up!

Hoseuk: woah bro chill.
why are you being so suspicious tell me the truth did you had one night stand?

Y/n: what!??

Hoseuk: what? I was joking. You are such a fool. Actually jimmin was asking me for you

Y/n: jimmin? I-i didn't m-meet him.
(She ran to her room)

Hoseuk: what the hell? What is wrong with her?

Y/n POV

I ran in my room before he could ask any further. fvck what have I done??? Aahhh i ran to my bathroom with my clothes as i take off my i mean jimmin's shirt i saw "hickey??" Fvck i hate you jimmin they are not less they are so freaking much. How am i supposed to hide them wait SHIT! Where is my "BRA"? don't tell me i ran without it. Ohh noo...my life FUCK.

Y/n at Kingfishers.

Y/n: (sign) are you sure (asks to herself) yes i am sure (answer herself) (fuuu) let's go.

Mr han was sitting on the sofa and noticed y/n's presence and stood up, waited for her to come near him.

Mr han: what took you so long?