(: Will die together :)

Hi,
This is your death or should I say kae's father or Mr Malta the mafia king of Malta's. You family knows me really well. You killed Kae and now wait and watch what will I do with you and your Lovely sister infront of your eyes. so, My beautiful bitch. I am kindly requesting you to come and surrender yourself to me before i get more angry. And yeah come along with your older sister whom my boy always want, because now i want her for me;)

"Malta's".

Y/n: this dog!.

Liza: you have killed his son, that was obvious.
Y/n? Couldn't you control yourself. You literary ruining everything.

Hose: shut up liza. If he was doing the same shit with your own sister then? Wouldn't you act same?

Liza rolled her eyes.

Jinn: i knew this will happen so, we are with you.

Liza: i am going to get information about them and will inform everyone.

Y/n: yeah.

??:y/n?

Y/n: Jenni.....

Jenni: guys get a safe place for jissoo first. Then we will think about anything else.

Y/n: ok. Mike!

Mike: yes mam.

Y/n: i need jissoo safe at any cost. You heard me?

Mike: yes mam.

Y/n: okay guys.

Hoseuk: got to hacker room everyone.

They were at y/n's Kingfishers headquarter along with Jinn and tae.

Jeni : come guys i guess liza got something.

They headed to the Hacker's room.

Y/n: you got something?

Liza: yeah.

Y/n: i don't think they will get any information about us. We are so underground. And only surrounded by trustful person
(Said proudly)

Liza: i don't think so.

Y/n: what do you mean.

Liza: they have so much info about you, about us.

Y/n: how it can be possible.

Liza: so first of all they asked for help from 18 other mafia. They are 19 if they include them self.
Seriously? Is he that mad for revenge.

Y/n: and what info he got about us?

Liza: he knows the places where we can hide.

Last week someone stole our weapons basement which is in hills nobody knew about that. I am sure it's them.

They even hacked our computer for more information.

Jeni: but you are the best hacker. who can hack your computer?

Liza: i just don't know.

Jeni: how you don't know. It's Weird

Liza: what do you mean?

Hoseuk: it is seriously weird liza. I mean you are best hacker of the country and someone hacked 'your' computer. It's Weird.

Liza: (Chuckles) are you thinking i am the person who did this.

Jeni: it is so weird.

Liza: i am going to get coffee. Bye!! (She ran out in anger)

Y/n : calm down guy we should work on our plan as we know that they know atleast everything about us so we need to think differently.