MAFIA QUEENS (11)

Liza POV
we suddenly got to know that jissoo is getting married and i have no idea why y/n didn't tell us about that, but wait jissoo is here to give card to y/n. But are family gives card in there own family?.i was in my thoughts and suddenly jeni throw the card on the floor and said "So, she cried whole Fucking night and you are getting married?" And jissoo was super scared.

Jissoo POV

Jeni was looking at the card and she suddenly throw the card and said some poisonous words i was shocked. then tae said

Taeyung: what the hell??? Have you lost your mind??
(angry and then checking jissoo who was scared)

Jissoo:(Teayung holded my hand so that I don't feel scared)

Jeni: yes, yes i have lost my fvcking mind. Would you care to tell me what happened in that party night jissoo?

Liza: jeni please calm down.

Jissoo looks down and taeyung as well.

Jeni: tell me!!!

Jissoo: she messed up in the party. She was giving pain to everyone.(said sadly)
I know jeni you are tensed about her changed behaviour but trust me, dad said that she will be fine he is.....(jeni stopped her)

Jeni: your dad my foot!!!

Taeyung: mind your language jeni i am not saying anything because you are y/n's friend. Know your limits (he said in angry and rude time)

Jeni: ohh really i am so scared you know (goes near him and stare staight into his eyes)

Liza came and take jeni away.

Liza:jeni stop it. They should not know.
(she give her a look. And saying by her eyes that they should not know about y/n's condition)

Jeni screams: Why??!!!. Liza they should know what y/n is bearing because of them, or for them.

Liza: we will talk about it, calm down.

Jissoo: what are you talking about and bearing what?

Jeni come back to her senses slowly

Liza: umm.... nothing she was just looking so down that day when she come back from the party...

And then suddenly jeni came again in front of them and said..

Jeni: litsen one thing clearly jissoo
YOU ARE SO SELFISH. When you needed so you were always with y/n and when your dad come back so you are running behind him. Wow, wonderful mind jissoo.
(Jissoo looking at her with teary eyes)
Jissoo i don't know what to call you, stupid who is trusting her dad blindly or smart who just used her younger sister for her luxury.(rudely)

Taeyung: that's it!!! Shut up now.(screams)

Jeni: what do you think you are huh, i feel so sad for y/n who got family like you guys who just pretend to love and care. You are nothing for mr kim but a loyal "DOG".

(Jissoo slaps her)

Jissoo:shut up jeni. I can't believe that you will hurt your own friend's siblings like this.(hurt)

Taeyung: let's go jissoo

But jeni continue: felt pain jissoo?(holds her arms)
Y/n goes through the more pain every fvcking day and just hide it and stayed stronger in front of you.(tear staring rolling down her cheeks)
Jeni: you still have time, you both still have time before you regret just try to trust y/n...or lose her for always.

Jissoo: l-lose?(scared)

Jissoo:( somewhere touched by her words and taeyung as well.)

Liza take crying jeni away.