Y/n can kill herself...

"You can find another (1,2,3,4) parts on my page. After reading them read it please."

Since that day y/n didn't go home. she was on her work that is why she couldn't even call her. Yn doesn't know if mr.kim and teayung is still with jissoo or not.

Today y/n is going to jissoo's house she is trying to forget about past, because they are no one to her but she can't do that even doctor is trying everything but her inner self want something else.

Y/n : did you remove every datail about us. I am sure they would try to find things about us and since you call there group name. they must be found it suspicious.

Liza: don't you worry i have informed it already. They will take care of it and i also worked on it.

Jeni: come on guys we just arrived after doing our work after 4 days you are still talking about all those stuffs forget about it. Let's rest now we have work in night too.

Liza: okay we won't.

Y/n : you go i am going to jissoo's house it has been 4 days. I haven't meet her. Okay you rest i will come before 6.(little exited but not showing)

Liza: you don't need to go what if they are still there.(worried after what happened last time)

Y/n : (stopped at her place)
I don't think so. It's already 4 days.

Jeni: hope so....

Y/n left

At jissoo's house.

Y/n enters the house.

Y/n got shocked

Taeyung and Jissoo cooking, taking and laughing. And mr. Kim watching t.v and working on laptop.

Y/n POV.

I thought she missed me...

(Suddenly tae saw her.)

Tae: hey y/n.

Y/n POV

What are they still doing here.

Jissoo: y/n...(scared and knows what y/n is feeling.)
(Looking at her with her eyes saying please not now)

Mr.kim: where were for four days.(angrily)

Jissoo: i told you na she was on her work.

Mr. Kim : really, not picking up our calls and ignoring all of us including you jissoo and you still taking her side.

Taeyung: dad....

Y/n: why are they still here?(little angrily)

Jissoo: actually....they...

Y/n: i thought they were leaving.

Mr.kim : look, i told you...(looking at jissoo)
(Looking at y/n)It's jissoo's house she will decide who will stay and who will go you understood?(little angrily)
Or you think that by gifting a house and giving everything you can buy some one's privacy. You can decide what she should do and what not.

(Y/n was surprised that she told him this much in some days)

Flashback

Before 2 days.

Mr Kim: how did you buy this place it's looking so expensive.

Jissoo: yeah i know she bought me this. (Happy)

Mr.kim: what? But from where she got this much money and maid guards everything.what she does. I am proud of her (just to melt jissoo so that she tell everything)