Personalities (36)

Flashback
before calling y/n to mr han's house.

??: Sir i want to tell you something.

Mr han: say it.

??: You can see how these days
y/n is behaving. Her health and family matters, she is stuck in that.

Mr han: i was also thinking about that too. Y/n is ignoring her position and responsibilities from mafia. And i am more afraid about it because her family is mafia too.

what if they take her in there group. (In low voice)

Missions planner(MP): i guess here mafia position is soo important.
Please don't mind sir but, If we think practically so Y/n mam is just focusing on her family not on the mafia, which is not good for Kingfishers.

Mr han: so what do you think we should do about that?

MP: u maybe right about her, that she can leave Kingfishers. Cause "blood is blood" sir. She has same blood as them.
sir, she is not working at any small place. She is mafia queen. so there should something big by which she can prove herself and stay in her position. And as you know these days jaickens are being problem for us.

Mr han: you want me to question her honesty?......

MP: that can be her test. We can totally understand that that's her family. if she denies to do this she will get another good position. But being a "mafia queen" she has to do sacrifices for her gang.

Mr han: i don't think that we should do this. We should support her....

??: You are probably right but he(MP) is also not wrong sir. We can understand her but, the place where she is sitting that deserve some attention. And if someone Can't do that then they should leave that.

(MP): Sir you are forgetting something let me make you remember that.

Ms jeni AKA pink eagle, Left her family and chose Mafia. And also had to leave her boyfriend

Ms liza AKA lioness the Hacker, She was disowned by her own family they still don't want her.

Mr hoseuk, he had to kill his own friend who was in our enemies gang. And at that time, y/n mam was the one who told him "an enemy is an enemy".

So, we should keep these points and then think. When we always keep our work first then why not now? Or you care for her more then kingfishers.

Mafia queen's/king's work is not completed without sacrifices. I hope you understand. And i guess nobody can understand this more then you.

She is the youngest and female mafia. People questioned her, she proved herself that what she can do it. But i don't think so, anymore.

I am so sorry if I spoke so much. I am just scared for our group. And i can't let anyone ruin it

Mr han: hm. I want to know your plan.

(MP) : sure. (Smirk)

*Flashback end~*

Mr han: So y/n, chose your family or Kingfisher. (Coldly)

Liza: well, i know that is hard for you but we can't risk the Kingfisher for you.

Y/n: c-can i have some time to think.

Mr han: you have time till tomorrow evening. (Coldly)

Y/n: okay.

Hoseuk suddenly dragged y/n out of the house and took her to hospital.

Y/n: where are we going?

Hoseuk: to your doctor.