Y/n living with her family(14)

Y/n: it's not like i am living with them forever i will leave them once my sister get married that's it, trust me(puts her hand on me han's hand)

Mr han: look y/n, you 3 are the main people of Kingfishers and i don't want anyone to snatch any of you from me. And most importantly you 3 are daughters for me and the heirs of the Kingfisher. your surname is han now. Okay.

Y/n: don't worry we will never let you down. Even if it is for my family. You would be my first priority.(emotion less)
.....and honestly speaking i will only try to give them pain.

Mr han: i know i can trust you(smile). But if they play there any dirty game just let me know.

(Y/n nods and they left. She already told some men to take her stuffs to mr Kim's house so that is shifted.)

Y/n : okay guys i will leave. And you don't need to "send" anyone behind me(says to jeni) Okay?

Jeni: okay. But take care and keep on taking session.

Y/n: (thinking) um.....hmm
I'll leave now bye(looks at jeni and Liza and they smile with that left)

Jeni to liza:

Why are you behaving weird?

Liza: What do you mean?

Jeni: when they ask us to leave them alone so we went to my room and i got call and meanwhile you were not in the room. Can i ask you where were you?

Liza: are you accusing me i was in bathroom now good night.

Jeni:(grip on liza's arm) don't do anything stupid which you will regret. I can smell you are more weird with y/n don't try to do anything you know her situation right?

Liza: i am not doing anything. Ans she okay look smiling and everything. So nothing to worry.

Jeni: but i can smell something. (liza leaves)

Other side

Jissoo and tae decorating y/n's room.

Jissoo:why r you doing this?. decorate it nicely she would like that sparkles and stars.

Taeyung: i am doing jisi.
Like this?
.....She used to love them before, her room was decorated like this. remember?

Jisso: her likes changed in these years but i am sure she still like these things. Because she is still that little y/n.

Mrs Kim: hey call her i have cooked tasty food, everything is her favorite. (Exited)

"She will here soon mom" jisso said.(smiling)

Y/n arrived

Jissoo: heyy sister i have decorated your room already. You wanna see?.

Taeyung: hii apple i was waiting (smiles).
....and i was the one who decorated your room
(hits jisso on her shoulder)

Jissoo: aahhh!! Okay let's go to room.(drag her to her room).

Mrs Kim: hey stop dragging her.
Baby i cooked your fav food. Look. Get fresh and come to eat.

Y/n: i am sorry Mrs Kim but i am good. i ate something with my friends. And i wanna sleeps so can I go.(looks at jissoo and taeyung)

There facial expression changed into sad one. And y/n Left

Mrs Kim: she called me mrs kim?(sobbing)

Taeyung:mom she would be okay calm down.

Y/n in the room "They decorated my room like before"(whisper)