Was she y/n? (part 16)

Y/n: i know everything (smirk)

Good night.(she left)

Mr Kim: how does she know?(confused)

(All of them left for their room and slept)

In the morning

Y/n travelling to her destination where she have an meeting.

Mr park(the presenter): as we can see there are our so many enemies and those who are disturbing us too much these days they (he points on the screen) are jaicken gang (y/n's dad) they are keep on sending there people to see our activities and with this they can find the data of our missions and our queens. I guess we need to end there gang before doing anything else.

Lisa: sure we will go for them.

Jeni : we will think about it. (Glare at Lisa)

Lisa: what to talk? once they know about us that mean big problem we cannot take any risk we have friends and people around us it can risk them. most importantly we can lost our mission because they will know us. You know we have different way to fight.(they always cover there face so that they can live in between normal people)

Jeni: that was y/n's idea to fight like that so that we can live our normal life as well as we success on our mission. Which was best idea.

Liza: yeah i know but whatever Mr park is saying is right. i am going to work on it.

Jeni: we will wait for orders.

Liza: what order? We are queens now we work for ourself. Isn't it?

Jeni: we are. But y/n is the one who will orders us. You know right.(Liza rolls her eyes)

Y/n: enough guys.
Nice information mr park keep eye on them. We will think about this gang. Thankyou.

(Three of them in the car
Liza driving jeni at front seat and y/n sitting in the back suddenly liza saw a car came and stopped in front of there car. Which make liza press the brake suddenly and all of them suddenly moved from there seats.)

Jeni: what the hell liza? How are you driving?
(she didn't notice the car infront of them as she was using her phone)

Liza: it's not me. It is that car,
(she shows the car by her hand)
"Let me handle these drunk jerks."

(She was going to get off from the car but suddenly y/n stopped her)

Y/n: wait....(they stayed in for some seconds and suddenly 3 boys came out from there car one of them had gun in his hand.

"And those boys w were jimmin, sugga and taeyung."

Y/n got shocked.....

Sugga: get of the car bitches!!!( Shouts)

Liza: what the hell, these morons.
(They started getting off the car and y/n stopped them and said

"Keep gun with you"

they nodded and took gun and kept there gun in the back of there jeans and they get off from the car.

Liza goes first and ask.

"Could you not wait for her to arrive home that you had to stop us is in between the road?"

Jeni going close to them and y/n standing while supporting her back on her black mersedes with folded hands and with cold face, looking at 3 of them.

Taeyung: y/n i wanna ask you something (with cold expression)

"Did you meet jason" (hesitating)

(Author:To know who is jason or you don't remember go to the last of this part or part 2nd of this series)

Y/n's cold expression changed into shocked expression. But she kept the normal face again.

Y/n : What do you mean?(cold)

Sugga: ohh!! don't talk bullshits, let's come to the point y/n. (y/n looks at sugga).

Y/n have "you" killed jason?(angrily but calming himself)

Y/n in her thoughts: shit!!

Jimmin, Suga and taeyung's
flashback~

Teayung checking some documents of there missions while checking the document he suddenly got a massage and her
Checked it.

"Wanna know who killed jason?"

Taeyung was shocked, he massage him back fastly but he again got the massage from same number and taeyung got numb after reading the massage.
He sent this .......

"It is Kim Y/N, your sister"

Taeyung text him back and said

"Stop jocking you moron, if you text again then i will see you in my basement"

Unknown person :
"Don't you think it's weird that you send him to check on you sisters that day and he never came back?"
"Think about it, we will talk soon"

The same massage got jimmin and sugga too and they left to find y/n. During the ride tae was only saying that she can't do that and sugga was super angry while jimmin was thinking about the things.

Sugga: shut up tae.

Jimmin: calm down bro we can not trust any unknown person.

Sugga: but wasn't he right that we find jason in the whole world and not at that place where he went last. She is so smart she knew her brother will never doubt on her but now this is pay time. And taeyung i will not think once that she your sister or what if she really killed him she shoud be ready. (looks at taeyung and again started driving)
(They were in there way to y/n's another house and suddenly saw y/n in the car and they stopped in front of them after taking a long breath they got off the car and sugga started screaming on her.)

Flashback ends~

Y/n: are you out of your mind?

Sugga: wasn't he came to you both last time?

Y/n : (she took a pause and then spoke) i don't know. I don't even remember when we met last time. And i am glad that he didn't came back to us.

Jimmin: y/n we have another ways to know the truth. If you will not tell us the truth then we have to ask jissoo.(threading)

Y/n got scared and look at all of them.

Y/n : i am just a buisiness women. I don't kill people. I am not killer or cheater like you (looks at taeyung)

If we are done so can we leave?

(She starts leaving but suddenly sugga grab her hand and push her back to the car very hardly and put his gun on her head. At the same time liza and jeni took out there gun and target it in the direction of Suga and with that taayung and jimin also took out there gun and jimmin target it on jeni and taeyung target it on liza's direction.)

Next part soon....

Who's Jason?
he was Suga jimin and taeyung's Old partner in mafia and sugga's nice friend. Tae used to send him to check on his sisters if they need something and he was his old friend too and he thought his sisters won't feel weird if he send his friend whom his sisters also knows. But one day tae again send him there but he didn't came back. They tried to find him at clubs and another possible places but never found him and they never thought about that he could be at there sister's place as jason went there last.